Aliens Magazine?

Started by Vader the White, Jun 07, 2007, 02:16:27 AM

Author
Aliens Magazine? (Read 1,962 times)

Vader the White

Vader the White

I bought these on eBay earlier today. Does anyone else have/had this?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Yeah, I snagged most of 'em back when they were coming out.  Missed a few, but never bothered to find the ones I needed.

I loved 'em when they were current.  The reprint comics were okay, but it was the photos I had never seen before that really did it for me...being pre-internet for me, naturally.

SM

SM

I've got one.  As they predominantly contained comics I already owned I didn't bother with buying others.

I did correspond with Terry Jones who wrote for the magazine for a while a couple of years ago.  Nice bloke.

fluxcap

fluxcap

I had two of those years ago. I remember one issue had a reprint of the 2nd part of Newt's Tale.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Roughly how many issues were printed?

fluxcap

fluxcap

I only know of 15 issues but there could be more. The same people did three issues devoted to Alien3 when it was released, I don't know if those are apart of the 15 issues (that I know of) or separate productions entirely.

frost

frost

There were 17 mags by a british firm then dark horse international took over and did a further 22,there were 3 alien 3 issues and in 1997 a further 4 specials were published.
Have the lot :)

SM

SM

There you go then.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Dark_Magician on Jun 07, 2007, 02:16:27 AM

http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/93/96/b641_1_b.JPG

The issues you have there are the uk release's by Trident Comics. I had most of em.  Only ones i have left are the AVP ones and the Alien 3 movie adaptions ones from Trident.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jun 15, 2007, 04:23:24 PM
Quote from: Dark_Magician on Jun 07, 2007, 02:16:27 AM

http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/93/96/b641_1_b.JPG

The issues you have there are the uk release's by Trident Comics. I had most of em.  Only ones i have left are the AVP ones and the Alien 3 movie adaptions ones from Trident.
I looked at them and they say Dark Horse. I got five othe issues (havn't gotten these yet), and I can see the DH logo on all 3 seen here and the four normal issues and the 1st Alien 3 issue.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

I looked at them and they say Dark Horse. I got five othe issues (havn't gotten these yet), and I can see the DH logo on all 3 seen here and the four normal issues and the 1st Alien 3 issue.

They were released in England by trident comics for DH i used to know someone who used to work for Trident, they Tried to Licence many DH comics back then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed