AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 166,061 times)

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Nov 02, 2011, 08:20:34 AM
Am I the only one who though Mr B's mask looked really fake?

Nope....me too

Lamest Predator design in the history of the franchise

That stupid big jawbone at the bottom of the mask.....and those teeth - just stupid !!!

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I thought Mr. Black's design was pretty cool, if anything, I liked his skin the best. Mask was alright but the Jawbone was maybe a bit too big. Still neat though.

PREDDY VEDDER

PREDDY VEDDER

Big red the samurai pred from "batman dead end" ( on you tube )

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Nov 02, 2011, 08:07:45 PM
I thought Mr. Black's design was pretty cool, if anything, I liked his skin the best. Mask was alright but the Jawbone was maybe a bit too big. Still neat though.

Mr Blacks mask looked like something youd pick up from a cheap Halloween fancy dress store, and when he took off the mask he looked like Tony Harrison from UK TV's 'the Mighty Boosh'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYNiQbMd-aM#

Terx2

Terx2

Maybe he took predator preformance enhancers ;D Side affects giant mandabiles and agressive behaviour :laugh:.

I always saw Mr Black and Tracker's masks as a cheap rip off the original. Yeah just put a bone or two on it and it will be right. Why couldn't they get ideas from the comic books or think of something original.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I liked the idea of adding trophies to their armour and masks. But I think it could of been better, Tracker's mask was pretty decent.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Terx2 on Nov 07, 2011, 05:18:03 AM

Maybe he took predator preformance enhancers ;D Side affects giant mandabiles and agressive behaviour :laugh:.

I always saw Mr Black and Tracker's masks as a cheap rip off the original. Yeah just put a bone or two on it and it will be right. Why couldn't they get ideas from the comic books or think of something original.

I do believe it's been quoted many times that the filmmakers "took no influence from the comics or the sequels hur hur hur." They weren't trying to create something original, they were creating a 100-minute advertisement for the Blu-Ray re-release of Predator and for any future films in the franchise.  ;)

Having said that, I have to say I rather like Berserker and Tracker's masks. Berserker's in particular looks great, and gives a truly evil/nasty vibe to it.

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

I thought the look of the new Predators was very good. i didn't like Black's mask at first but the Alien (Xeno) jawbone is actually kind of cool and yet evil looking. I mean you are wearing part of your kill!

Tracker's mask was great and probably my favorite of the three. The "cheek" areas are sweet looking and the battle damage around the left eye looks cool. Maybe even from battles with Xenos.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Lost Predator on Nov 09, 2011, 10:14:24 PM
I thought the look of the new Predators was very good. i didn't like Black's mask at first but the Alien (Xeno) jawbone is actually kind of cool and yet evil looking. I mean you are wearing part of your kill!

Tracker's mask was great and probably my favorite of the three. The "cheek" areas are sweet looking and the battle damage around the left eye looks cool. Maybe even from battles with Xenos.
The movie never said it was an Alien's jawbone.

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Nov 10, 2011, 07:36:41 AM
Quote from: Lost Predator on Nov 09, 2011, 10:14:24 PM

The movie never said it was an Alien's jawbone.

The Trivia section AVP Galaxy and Nimród Antal did however:

•According to director Nimród Antal, the lower jaw attached to the mask of the Berzerker Predator is that of an alien from the Alien movie series.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Its false information.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

If Berserker's mask jawbone is supposed to be from an Alien, only possibility is a Queen.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Nov 10, 2011, 06:44:32 PM
If Berserker's mask jawbone is supposed to be from an Alien, only possibility is a Queen.
How.

And

The Runner

The Runner

That lower jaw bone looks nothing like a Xeno's.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

That lower jaw-bone resembles the jaw-bone of a Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed