Recent posts

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 01:34:38 PM
What a terrible idea. Growing the ship is one thing but having the Aliens grow an intersellar starship from human material is just soooo stupid. I won't even start on the queen mech suit or the many hybrids or the bursting of mini huggers.... a now fansplaining starts, trying and rationalise the ideas and make them sound better.

I'll forever be thankful that this was scrapped. I'll eveb take David the creator over this.
Prey / Re: Prey Critic Review Thread
Last post by oduodu - Today at 01:29:43 PM
Quote from: CANNON on Today at 12:39:38 PM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 09:46:45 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 09:28:57 AMAlso, the hunchback look bothers me. Yes I know why it's like that, but still.
He moves like a movie monster. He looks like a movie monster. Everything that makes the Predator unique as an alien is replaced by a hunched, lumbering space orc with a half decent pirouette.

Absolutely agreed
2nded
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 01:24:37 PM
Oh, speaking of trailers, I FINALLY got to see the Romulus trailer on the big screen yesterday. It was the last one that played before Alien.

It was the green band version, with the darkened blood and the Romulus door instead of the Facehugger removal.
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 01:20:33 PM
Just speculating here, I wonder if maybe the "human DNA" in the Derelict might be the result of Blomkamp having to change something for Ridley, in light of the prequels? Perhaps in Blomkamp's original iteration it was distinct Space Jockey DNA that formed the backbone (heh) of the ship and Ridley mandated that it be identical to human DNA, so has to preserve what he had set up in Prometheus with the Engineers?
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 01:10:27 PM
Would be neat if, while they filmed that, they flipped around and also had Ridley interview Fede about Romulus, to be released at a later date.
Alien Films / Re: Favourite Alien Movie?
Last post by SiL - Today at 01:09:53 PM
@gold

Alien3 is a true sequel to Aliens. It follows on directly from it and builds on the story.

It's had many fans since 1992.

We know from Resurrection that fans don't take well to comic bookish versions of Alien stories, and that's exactly what Blomkamp's would be. Queen themed body suits, hybrids to make Kenner blush - it's all a bit silly.
Alien Films / Re: Favourite Alien Movie?
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 01:00:12 PM
I was all for Blomkamp making his Alien 5... Until recently  :laugh:

Seriously the news shared by Mike convinced me otherwise.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 12:53:51 PM
That would be neat.
Prey / Re: Prey Critic Review Thread
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 12:53:12 PM
Yep, I would like this to disappear for next movies.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed