New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,269,847 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 29, 2021, 08:00:03 AM
No love for Hairy Elephant Guy from Destroying Angels?!

IKR ? Outrageous

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Jul 29, 2021, 03:01:12 AM
For example I enjoy The Predator lol!

Welcome to the club

Though I'm tempted to take that welcome back with the confession regarding The Predator... :P

>:(

Some Old Dude

Welcome to the boards Old Dude! Though I'm tempted to take that welcome back with the confession regarding The Predator... :P Nah, seriously, welcome aboard mate! And congrats on the baby!

Thank you Corporal! (Don't worry I like to think of it as a movie literally too stupid to be mad at haha)

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 29, 2021, 08:16:59 AM
Were you ever on ye olde AvPNews/GameGossip?

Gonna have to be honest with you and say I genuinely can't remember lol. I dipped out of being an online presence while Prometheus was still a two part Alien prequel.

Corporal Hicks

AvPNews/GG were the pre-AvP movie days if that helps jog the memory!

Some Old Dude

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 29, 2021, 05:00:48 PM
Welcome to the club

https://media3.giphy.com/media/ISOckXUybVfQ4/giphy.gif

Thank you!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 30, 2021, 10:39:54 AM
AvPNews/GG were the pre-AvP movie days if that helps jog the memory!

Mayyyybe? I got my start at IMDb like nearly 20 years ago and branched out from there, that does sound familiar.

BugHunter2503

Hi, I'm Anthony, from the UK. Huge fan of the entire AvP universe, and always wanting to know more

Master Chief

To all of the new recruits, welcome aboard!

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Kitty

Kitty

Long time Aliens / Predator movie fan, AVP gold gamer, and Alien / Predator / Colonial Marine costumer. Been on the forum for The Aliens Legacy and The Hunters Lair for years, I believe I used to be on this forum too but can't remember. Recently discovered the podcasts in lockdown and am hooked. I am in Australia and have been over to the US a few times to go to DragonCon and costume with the marines/preds/aliens. I guess lockdown meant I miss this franchise so much that I went looking for more content and boom found the podcast. I have done several events in costume like the release of Aliens Colonial Marines, Prometheus premiere, Aliens movie release at the cinema, and movies for friends etc.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards, Kitty! Thanks for listening to the podcasts, it's always nice to actually hear from the people who do! Glad we could help you out through the lockdowns. Also jealous of the costuming. It's something I'd love to get into but it's something that's always seemed a little too out of reach monetarily for me.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit Kitty!

Great costumes!

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

OldFinnishGuy

Hey everyone!
Old Finnish guy and a long time alien and predator fan looking for others to play games with.
Dont be a stranger now.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit OFG!  Enjoy the site!

Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Camarguess

What's up everybody! Camarguess here. I'm a huge Aliens fan (aren't we all 😁) and I was a long time lurker of this site, but with all the new Alien stuff coming out, like the comics, Aliens fire team, and soon a new tv show, I figured I'd finally join and maybe find some people I can talk to about this awesome universe.

Some Old Dude

Weclome guys!

Quote from: OldFinnishGuy on Aug 26, 2021, 08:37:30 AM
Hey everyone!
Old Finnish guy and a long time alien and predator fan looking for others to play games with.
Dont be a stranger now.

Completely out of the blue question, your name wouldn't happen to be Nevalainen would it?

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit Camarguess! There might be a few people here you'll be able to talk to about the Alien.  8)

Forum Rules / Help FAQ

xShadowFoxX

Hi, everyone! I just registered today. I'm an avid fan. I grew up with Alien, Predator, Star Wars, and Terminator. I've been following the podcast for a while now, so I figured I'd join in on the conversations and check out some PredAlien news, etc. I've never really participated in the Expanded Universe, aside from the games, until I read Alien Echo which also introduced me to the podcast. Excited to be here!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed