Started by Hemi, Apr 15, 2010, 06:42:38 PM

Author
A L I E N S (Read 19,932 times)

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Nice! ;D

Hemi

Hemi

Used a pic of the model makers working on the maquette of Fury 161. So its a start.

Hemi

Hemi

*Bump*

First teaser trailer is online. Enjoy!

http://www.mostimpressive.nl/?p=107

bare with me....Im currently alone on this project hehe.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I cannot wait. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Very good trailer. Carried the tone nicely too. You've got yourself a Twitter follower BTW.

locusta

locusta

Awesome Hemi, as always.

Bring it on man. It will roooock!

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

so its basically:

-enter a room. look around for things to do.

-it could be either hack a door, wield behind you or open a path, pick up weapons, documents, different stuff that could come handy. maybe find a guy and get him to help you out?

-get the hell out of there before aliens get you!

-wrong path. you died/got facehugged. try again!

-you arrived at a big room. make a stand here Y/N? if so, you have limited time to set up sentries, mines, wield doors, etc.

-corporates! now that you got backstabbed and left there to die, find a way out of there/ eliminate all evidence to keep the company from getting the alien(please dont do this, its the most overused plot ever).

i  loved the demo btw. im willing to lend some ideas  ;D

Hemi

Hemi

The story is more about Ripley's DNA samples and how the company got them.

http://www.mostimpressive.nl/?page_id=2

I cant tell you guys anything more about the story, not yet anyway...

QuoteVery good trailer. Carried the tone nicely too. You've got yourself a Twitter follower BTW.]Very good trailer. Carried the tone nicely too. You've got yourself a Twitter follower BTW

Thank you Hicks! Ive added a link to the AVP Galaxy site on the homepage.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Love the new logo. Very sexy.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

This looks good man.

Hemi

Hemi

We will be updating the site weekly, so drop in once in a while. Not all new stuff will be posted, some changes are within the site-pages. These changes will be notified on the twitter account.

Thanx for the support guys!

Hemi

Hemi

bump* First render of the planet surface of Fury 161 is online.

Tell me what you think!  :)

http://www.mostimpressive.nl

Vulhala

Vulhala

Nice work Hemi  :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Good job!

Hemi

Hemi

I know you guys have to be patient and all (and you are showing great support, THANX), cous everybody hates waiting for a game...and nobody wants a half-baked game with no potential. (like so many mods for various games)

Im not sweetening you guys up for epic failure, I WILL FINISH THIS GAME this year!(or hopefully somewere in the beginning of 2011)

There's one thing I hate...and thats unfinished business. And all my heart and mindset lies with Alien 3, and wanting to make a scenario that works in that universe. (as were some think the movie failed to do so...)

Stick with me guys....it will be brilliant..and a wet dream for every Alien 3 fanboy. lol

Just had to say that guys....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed