Cotopaxi - A Psycho Series

Started by Anonymous684, Dec 14, 2012, 10:00:10 PM

Author
Cotopaxi - A Psycho Series (Read 620 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

STORY DETAILS REVEALED SOON!

TEASER

Still in early stages, Cotopaxi is an original Sci-fi/Fantasy Web-Comic Series. Updates incoming shortly.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Omg, SOLD. It looks so god damn interesting already, gah!

Aspie

Aspie

*_* I must read

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The creature designs are going to be a joy to my eyes to stare at.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Glad to see you guys are excited. Aspie and ShadowPred... you wont be disappointed.

Space Sweeper

Holy shit, another series... I knew that Productions thread was a good thing to make!

Aspie

Aspie

Looks like Sweeper's fatale might have some inter-genre competition, at last.

Spoiler
Will Uncanny trump space sweepah?!?!?!  :o
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 15, 2012, 01:26:59 AM
Holy shit, another series... I knew that Productions thread was a good thing to make!

I was getting excited as hell just thinking about all the new stuff that thread is going to be filled with.

Aspie

Aspie

Any news?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Sorry for the huge delay you guys. Some personal things in my life that needed attending. The comic is still being worked on. Panels have been constructed.... only a matter of time.

I honestly think you guys are in for a serious ride!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Dec 23, 2012, 04:25:27 PM
Sorry for the huge delay you guys. Some personal things in my life that needed attending. The comic is still being worked on. Panels have been constructed.... only a matter of time.

I honestly think you guys are in for a serious ride!

However long it takes, I'm sure it's going to be freaking awesome. Good to know that it's still being worked on, and it's up to the point where you already have panels constructed for them, awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed