Cailee Spaeny Interview

Started by PortugueseXeno, Mar 24, 2024, 02:48:07 PM

Author
Cailee Spaeny Interview (Read 2,497 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

I feel subtleskull should kinda be implied. I mean, I don't know anyone who wants to go fullskull.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Never go full skull.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

#TeamSkullMotherf**ker

Eal

Eal

I'm all for skull...on a different type of xenomorph...just don't give it cutesy Newborn eyes or relatable expressions.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The eyes belong to the newborn, no one else.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Does the queen have a skull? :o

Highland

Highland

Quote from: yupper on Mar 29, 2024, 12:41:54 AMAnyone else think the xenomorph at the end of the trailer is slightly different on its dome? There is like a little slit on the left and something about the internal skull eye socket gives me the vibe that there might be something different about the skull too.....hoping we get a surprise.

I'm assuming thats the battle Damaged *spoiler thing

SiL

SiL

It's a battle damaged regular Alien.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 02:30:39 AMIt's a battle damaged regular Alien.

As in a new one? Why all the fuss about this new "thing" then, or is there another new thing

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Highland on Mar 30, 2024, 02:34:55 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 02:30:39 AMIt's a battle damaged regular Alien.

As in a new one? Why all the fuss about this new "thing" then, or is there another new thing
There's a new thing and regular things.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 03:05:29 AM
Quote from: Highland on Mar 30, 2024, 02:34:55 AM

There's a new thing and regular things.

And they are both different to the *spoiler thing? ( Well the same technically, but basically you are saying there's more *spoiler things than just the individual *spoiler thing)

So many things , I like it.

SiL

SiL

Spoiler
There's Big Chap and a new mutant big bad. and regular aliens
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Spoiler
Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 07:14:27 AM
Spoiler
There's Big Chap and a new mutant big bad
[close]

Why do I suspect that the "new mutant big bad" is just going to be a Cameron alien in keeping with the mashup of aesthetics from both of the first two movies?

WHY DO I SUSPECT THAT?! >:(
[close]

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 30, 2024, 07:17:35 AM
Spoiler
Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 07:14:27 AM
Spoiler
There's Big Chap and a new mutant big bad
[close]

Why do I suspect that the "new mutant big bad" is just going to be a Cameron alien in keeping with the mashup of aesthetics from both of the first two movies?

WHY DO I SUSPECT THAT?! >:(
[close]
Spoiler
It's been described as fleshy with a human ish face so no.
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Sounds familiar.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed