sigourney weavers birthday!!

Started by holymoses, Oct 08, 2007, 02:20:58 PM

Author
sigourney weavers birthday!! (Read 4,987 times)

holymoses

holymoses

hello everybody today is sigourney weavers birthday!!! :D :D :D

the number is 58 and DAMN! she looks .....young!
thanks  imdb for the news ;)

gameoverman

gameoverman

I want to see a 60 year old woman be an action hero.  I mean, a serious one.  Only Sigourney Weaver could pull it off.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wow she really that old. She will be to old for a alien 5.

Darkness

Darkness

I used to think she was way too old to do A5 but that DirectTV Advert changed my mind.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Oct 08, 2007, 03:37:01 PM
DirectTV advert...
Watch it.

War Wager

War Wager

58?! Jeez, I thought she was in her early 50's at least. She'd be perfect for an Alien5 no matter what age she is, she looks amazing!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The advertisement had her acting as a true ripley, well i mean that vibe that ripley had is still there, doesn't matter how old she is.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Even if it did show, we would be speaking about Ripley 8 and the script could always infer something about growth acceleration.

Uncanny Antman

^Or just set it 10 or so years after A:R.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: Huol on Oct 08, 2007, 04:18:34 PM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Oct 08, 2007, 03:37:01 PM
DirectTV advert...
Watch it.
Yeah, when I saw that I was pretty stoked.  You know, some of those digitally-enhanced commercials are kind of creepy.  The one for Airplane was really creepy because the Leslie Neilson shot with Striker looked like it was originally filmed like that.  I know that's the intent of those ads but that one looks real.  If I was still smoking pot that would have really messed with me.

gameoverman

gameoverman

With digital enhancement, stunt doubles, cg doubles, etc - Weaver could be 80 and still be an action star on screen. 

Don't believe me, well look at Christopher Lee (aka Count Dooku in Star Wars).

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 09, 2007, 03:09:57 AM
Even if it did show, we would be speaking about Ripley 8 and the script could always infer something about growth acceleration.

Well if you liked the character of ripley#8 more power to ya. I, on the other hand would like to see alien 5  but the fact that it's probaly going to be a sequel to A:R am content to watch it pass by. Ripley does however still have the prescense enough to still convey a bad-ass ripley.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: EEV2650 on Oct 09, 2007, 05:43:00 AM
Well if you liked the character of ripley#8 more power to ya. I, on the other hand would like to see alien 5  but the fact that it's probaly going to be a sequel to A:R am content to watch it pass by. Ripley does however still have the prescense enough to still convey a bad-ass ripley.

Well, if they want to portray Ripley again, there's no way they can use the human version, is there? :)

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

Quote from: War Wager on Oct 08, 2007, 05:06:10 PM
58?! Jeez, I thought she was in her early 50's at least. She'd be perfect for an Alien5 no matter what age she is, she looks amazing!

Alien 5 is the worst idea to make after AVP R......looking for Predator 3 or AvP 3.....there are 4 stand alone alien movies and the next one cant bring nothing GOOD to the franchise - just ruin it

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Nosferatus on Oct 11, 2007, 11:43:43 AM
Quote from: War Wager on Oct 08, 2007, 05:06:10 PM

Alien 5 is the worst idea to make after AVP R......looking for Predator 3 or AvP 3.....there are 4 stand alone alien movies and the next one cant bring nothing GOOD to the franchise - just ruin it

Unless someone like Ridley Scott or James Cameron were to direct it, as originally planned before AVP came along.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed