Alien Genocide

Started by Frankie, Jun 03, 2007, 01:35:15 AM

Author
Alien Genocide (Read 8,989 times)

Frankie

Frankie

This is an advertisement, yes, for an Alien Role-Playing Forum.  It's called Alien Genocide, and it takes place in the future on two fronts.

First, in Russia, where scientists cloned a dark green Alien from a small, ectoplasm-like substance found in a deep space asteroid.  The creature was injected with steroids when it was an egg so it would grow faster and larger, and it became known by the scientists as the Mother.  The Mother layed eggs, and they hatched into her drones, and despite the fact people died from these creatures, the scientists kept going with their experiments.

They discovered that what they had created was a perfect specimen, resillient to almost anything and with acidic blood.  They also learned they were EXTREMELY hostile, and had to lock them up.  But the creatures escaped outside, along with the egg-bearing Mother, and now no one knows where they are...

------------------------------

And millions of miles away an American ship, The Lady Illusion, travels into deep space, hopefully to be the first passenger ship to succesfully travel into deep space.  They encountered an abandoned ship containing naught but a large egg-like thing.  They took it onto their ship, and it soon hatched, and it's host was one of the passengers.

She died as a creature burst from her chest, and though they greived for the death of their shipmate, they kept the creature contained and watched it grow within days to be a black creature, eighteen feet tall when not hunched over.  When the captain of the ship ventured into the room, it killed him, and the crew decided they could not keep such a bloodthirsty thing on the ship, despite the fact they had orders to keep it.  But when they went to get rid of it, it was gone.  Unable to find it anywhere, and with their meat supplied mysteriously vanishing, the crew knows it's still onboard...

Loyalties will be shaken, lives will be taken, as the ultimate test of survival of the fittest commences.

Can you outsmart the perfect organism?

Alien Genocide

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So, uh am i able to make anyone, for the Russian campaign?

Frankie

Frankie

Yup, you can make any human for both campaigns as long as they're original characters that you create (basically don't copy a book or movie's character).  Right now we're not allowing members to play as Aliens, but we might change that once we get more people to join.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So, can i only make one or as many as i want, or is there a limit to the amount of charcter that you can make.

Frankie

Frankie

You can make as many as you want, as long as you keep all of them active.  We'll allow people to have even more than 10 characters if they want, but they have to use all of them regularly.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Yes! Because i just thought of many things that will ne a awesome story. Can't wait, just give a few minutes (Maybe)  and i can at least get an idea of My main character.

Frankie

Frankie

Yay! Thank you for joining, I hope you like it.  My friend and I were so excited about getting it going, but we had no idea where to get members.  That is, until we found this site.  I can't wait to accept your charrie! ^-^

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

yes, i only got interested because of the Russian campaign.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ok, just give me a few minutes to start writing up my character and i should then post it on the website.

Frankie

Frankie

Alrighty, sounds good ^-^

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'm almost done so in a little while i shoud be typing it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'm going to start typing now :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

finally done with mine, hopefully this thing gets started soon

gameoverman

gameoverman

I really don't get how these things are supposed to work.   :-\

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

The second story reminds me of the alien movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed