Best Pictures from The Prequels

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 05, 2015, 01:47:35 PM

Author
Best Pictures from The Prequels (Read 126,522 times)

Corporal Hicks

Because he loves you, 8th! And he loves whatever planet he's pretending he's pointing at.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Great costume work on the engineers, I love the body suits.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2016, 02:14:58 PM
Because he loves you, 8th! And he loves whatever planet he's pretending he's pointing at.

And I just love this gif!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Creeps me out.

5 years ago today Prometheus started filming.

Happy 39th birthday to the wonderful Michael Fassbender!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Fassbender is a great actor, im so glad he's apart of this franchise now. He was one the the best things about Prometheus.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 420Buddy on Apr 02, 2016, 05:42:09 PM
Fassbender is a great actor, im so glad he's apart of this franchise now. He was one the the best things about Prometheus.

Agreed. I think he was the best thing. I'm really happy he's involved in the franchise and as such a wonderful character.

One of Carlos Huante's concept of the beluga-Alien.

Corporal Hicks

Look into my eye

426Buddy

426Buddy

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looking lovely as usual.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Corporal Hicks

And yet still lovely.  :P

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2016, 09:53:43 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 19, 2016, 09:09:09 AM
Quote from: Enoch on Mar 16, 2016, 08:08:30 PM

Not to be overly dramatic, but holy crap that image is out of left field. If that is from a delete scene it could mean that the pods erupted before hand. I assumed they were just the engineers from the hologram but the ship could have bought the alien to the facility instead. That or they are the clean up crew. They look like sad engineers.

It's a behind the scenes still from when they were filming the hologram scene in the Orrey. I've used other ones from that scene before. There's quite a few in our gallery.

Not to be hating, but those tall white guys took a lot of the magic surrounding the original jockey away,
didnt Ridley see it when he was working on Prometheus?
Didnt he got any feedback from Giger?
We went from 30 years seeing that thing in a undefined state and now we are here and its just two tall white guys in a skeleton suit, i bet they cant even jump neither ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed