Predator3 Canceled for Predator remake!

Started by FACEBOX, May 25, 2007, 03:24:25 AM

Author
Predator3 Canceled for Predator remake! (Read 6,776 times)

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 29, 2007, 12:29:20 PM
Hell man ill make a freakin script some time cause im taking writing coarses right now and its gonna be placed in africa and damn i swear to god i will post in into fox network EVERDAY UNTIL IT BECOMES A MOVIE and you fans will help me or ill smite you all

They don't include spelling and/or grammar supplements, by any chance?

xeno_alpha_07

Hell man ill make a freakin script some time cause im taking writing coarses right now and its gonna be placed in africa and damn i swear to god i will post in into fox network EVERDAY UNTIL IT BECOMES A MOVIE and you fans will help me or ill smite you all

Right...i see...
I've known many people over the years on the internet say the same thing and you know what...it won;t work so theres no point.  But hey knock yourself out ;)

Jungle Hunter

Well i just started the classes last week but yea so im not really use to it and there HAVES TO BE A PREDATOR 3 cause alot of people seen the AvP movie and wondered what the hell is predator so i think a director or some one is gonna make a movie or some thing about predator to enlighten alot of people out there

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Jungle Hunter on May 29, 2007, 02:29:04 PM
Well i just started the classes last week but yea so im not really use to it and there HAVES TO BE A PREDATOR 3 cause alot of people seen the AvP movie and wondered what the hell is predator so i think a director or some one is gonna make a movie or some thing about predator to enlighten alot of people out there

There is 2 other Predator movies out there plus comics so epople do know what/who the predators are.  Even after AVP you should know what the Predators are.  Plus if your not sure just ask people thats what this forum is for  :D

Jungle Hunter

7 of the people that were with me when i went to see the movie didnt have a damn clue who predator was alot of people were asking questions who predator was they all new about alien i was f'ing shocked only me and my brother knew who he was and they all think the predator is just some alien guy who is bait for the aliens after AvP and so i think there should be a movie about predator and his real roots not a main movie about them being shitty cause at this moment in time the only movie active with pred in it telling people who he is is AvP and that should'nt be

Uncanny Antman

It sounds like you might be in need of some smarter friends.

Jungle Hunter

Well after the scene when one alien kills 2 preds every just said they f**king suck i had to show them the movies(The Predator movies)and they barly no who predator is and agree with me that AvP was a film meant for aliens and the predators were bait in it so i think there should be a third movie to show alot of people the true nature of how predators work.

Meathead320

The Problem I have most with this is that Predator is a very good movie.

I can still watch it today and be entertained.

And as bad as an actor as people say Arnold is, Cena? Any one seen the Marine?

Barf.

Why not simply make a sequel?

Set it in a MODERN war location. Seriously, how about Iraq or Afghanistan?

The movie does not have to be filmed there, but use a town in Mexico for filming.

No one give me any shit for saying that either, I spent a year in Iraq, and a lot of Places look like they could be in a Mexican city.

So film it there, but story wise it could be in Iraq.

Honestly, if a Pred were to visit earth right now, Iraq would be the #1 spot to visit. Afghanistan would be destination 2. Maybe even Darfur, or another place in Africa locked in civil war.

All of these could be fine for P3.

So why remake an already great movie? ???

Jungle Hunter

I thought the same thing its just most people dont like to agree cause they think there opinion is the only one that matters and have you read the scripts for predator 3 none are really good but the dutch one

Meathead320

Meathead320

Why don't they just get me to make a decent script rundown.

So we need a background story.

Ok, we have an Special Forces team hunting down A'lqida in Iraq. They are trying to re-cover some POW's taken during an ambush.

Heck it could just be some average joe infantry guys too. Soldiers/Marines vs. Predator in a modern conflict zone.

The rest of the platoon was recovered with signs of torture, and their head and spines were removed, several other were found hanging upside-down and skinned.

The movie could take us through some very nast combat scenes, think Blackhawk down type combat, and with a 3rd player (a Predator duh!).

Does not have to be much more complex story than that.

The team goes in to either bring back any live missing troops before they are killed, or hunt down those who killed them.

We could even have a scene where some Aliqida guys are about to ambush a convoy, and before they get their chance the Pred takes them out.

All of these scenes are relevant to todays world, and is the most likely place a Pred would visit in modern day.

Concrete jungle is nice, BUT that is not where the excitement is, at least for a Pred, right now.

These is a plethora of stories that could be made involving Preds in todays conflict areas, and plenty of heroes to write about too.

Why in this sort of situation would any one get writer's-block is a mystery to me.

gameoverman

I like it.  Maybe at the end have the Predator taking Osama's head for a trophy.  ;D

Its Game Time

I dont want a remake. Remakes are for movies that suck, Predator Certainly does not suck. That movie is awesome and i want a Pred 3
If they remake Predator instead of a sequel, i will kill myself.  :(

Uncanny Antman

I don't want a remake either...which is why I'd rather have a non-military based sequel.  Setting it in Iraq or some other recent real-world scuffle would be cool and all, but I'd rather something completely new was tried with P3. 

...Rodriguez's 17th century spanish P3 could have been awesome if done right.

Jungle Hunter

What about predator being in africa being hunted by other hunters i think its pretty good but there isnt a script for it but it could work out?

Predator Queen

wow thats really deepresing but its still a pred movie that or no movie at all so I guess ill have to go with the pred remake

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed