MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)

Started by Gates, Sep 21, 2007, 10:45:49 AM

Author
MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) (Read 102,690 times)

Aspie

Aspie

...lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

In other news, Tito Ortiz seems to think in his prime, he could beat Jon Jones. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laughing with him or at him.

And it would seem our old friend Fedor is still making headlines. Who remembers seeing Vadim Finkelstein in the audience at Henderson vs. Melendez? I certainly do.

Gates

Gates

The f**k happened in here..!? :-X

Anywayz:

:laugh:

Master Chief

Master Chief

The homies Doom and Cvalda expressed their thoughts about MMA, I then challenged C to a wrestling match, Aspie lol'd.  Just another day in the Galaxy.

Quote from: Gates on Apr 30, 2013, 04:40:36 PM
Anywayz:

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2013-04/75687680.jpg

:laugh:
Seriously, how embarrassed is he right now? Talking all that ish and did absolutely nothing. Lol

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He's likely going to retire. I'm sure he knew that was his last shot at something big.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 30, 2013, 05:03:08 PM
Seriously, how embarrassed is he right now? Talking all that ish and did absolutely nothing. Lol

About as embarrassed as Nick Diaz should be, but aint... ;)

Spoiler
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Who else thinks Kongo will be cut following his loss to Nelson? I'm pretty sure that's three in a row now.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Nah, I don't think so. I was actually looking into that after the KO and I agree with a lot of the fans that were saying that the HW division is too thin at the moment.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Heavies can be cut though. Remember Todd Duffee and Tim Hague? They didn't last too long. Sure Duffee is back but I don't see him lasting.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Not arguing with you there, but I think Dana will keep him around for at least one or two more fights.

Fuel TV interview with Sonnen. Would love to see him fight Wandi. 8)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Female Sailor triangle chokes rapist

Damn savage MMA people...

Aspie

Aspie

LOL

Master Chief

Master Chief

She should've been using the buddy system. Nevertheless, I'm glad she's ok.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Master Chief on May 01, 2013, 04:15:19 PM
She should've been using the buddy system.

Especially in Dubai... why the hell would she go on shore leave alone.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Exactly! When I was satationed overseas and on leave, we used to be at least 10 deep when we ventured off.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed