MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)

Started by Gates, Sep 21, 2007, 10:45:49 AM

Author
MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) (Read 101,994 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Meh, don't expect to see much of that. She knows she's disliked and it only helps a fighter to play on that.

Gates

Gates

Just wanted to stop in and say what up to my fellas..!

Wrong thread for this but I'm not starting a new one and this is close enough :P

Mayweather/Pacquiao mofos..!

Hoping Pacquiao wins but I know it's gonna be a longshot...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He lives!...yet again.

I want Mayweather to win because everyone wants Manny to win, lol. Also, Manny has been dodging this for a long time.

Space Invader

Space Invader

I'm for Pacquiao, never was a fan of Mayweathers style.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So much for that ;)

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

Quote from: Gates on May 01, 2015, 07:08:21 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say what up to my fellas..!

Wrong thread for this but I'm not starting a new one and this is close enough :P

Mayweather/Pacquiao mofos..!

Hoping Pacquiao wins but I know it's gonna be a longshot...
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 01, 2015, 07:55:53 PM
I want Mayweather to win because everyone wants Manny to win, lol. Also, Manny has been dodging this for a long time.
Quote from: Super Predator on May 02, 2015, 02:16:59 AM
I'm for Pacquiao, never was a fan of Mayweathers style.

I'm not a huge fan of either fighter but greatly respect FMW's technical skill set and MP's heart and his engaging style...
but that said this fight should have happen 5-7 years ago and sadly saturadys out come was no surprise, FMW's by UD

back to MMA
my MAY PPV plans took a hit
UFC 187 on paper was going to be a sick card, but thats it, things always look good on paper then shit happens
don't get me wrong its still a good card but man i was looking forward to that CERRONE vs NURMAGOMEDOV fight most of all. really tough break for KHABIB the kid was was jus returning form a long lay off, say all you want about his style and what not, but the kid is real deal if he ever stays healthy

JONES can not seem to keep his shit together and now he's out, stripped of his title(ouch!)
and CORMIER steps in vs JOHNSON so life goes on
WEIDMAN vs BELFORT is still intact

anyone tuning into TUF21

Gates

Gates

Yeah Mayweather/Pacquiao went as expected, I just thought it would've been more exciting...

In other shenanigans, Edgar/Faber is def gonna be a good fight...

A little East Coast/West action tomorrow -- what's up, Chief... :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

As long as Edgar sends that self-absorbed jackass Faber home crying, I'll be happy.

Gates

Gates

Faber use to get under my skin too...but then he went five rounds against Matt Brown, with two broken hands, throwing nothing but kicks and elbows...I gotta respect that heart...

Either way, we're in for a treat...both have similar skill sets, great cardio, and are aggressive as hell...oh, and its free...win/win... ;D

I is excit...

Master Chief

Master Chief

Anyone else watch UFC 187? The three fights before the main event were great!

Space Invader

Space Invader

The Arlovski v Brown fight was awesome, very breathtaking. Really liked the Cormier v Johnson fight too.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Yep! That heavyweight fight was great!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on May 26, 2015, 04:42:58 PM

Yup. I think Belfort should retire. Weidman made him look like an amateur.

blood.

blood.

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 27, 2015, 02:12:49 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on May 26, 2015, 04:42:58 PM

Yup. I think Belfort should retire. Weidman made him look like an amateur.

I still can't believe how easy he made it look. Like wtf. Vitor didn't look like he wasn't into it, he definitely showed up to fight. If he can keep up the motivation I don't care if Vitor sticks around and knocks out anyone not named Chris Weidman at 185.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think Weidman broke him. Vitor was probably expecting Weidman to crumble under his punches and when that didn't happen and he ended up on his back, he panicked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed