MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)

Started by Gates, Sep 21, 2007, 10:45:49 AM

Author
MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) (Read 101,994 times)

Master Chief

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Whoa, two title fights! That's huge. Jones will run over Johnson and Vitor will be booked for steroids, mark my words.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Man, I hope Belfort will be clean for this fight. He was ready to go before Weidman broke his hand. As for Jones, he better watch out for Rumble's power and use his reach advantage the entire fight.

And how about the Khabib and Cerrone fight?! Arlovski and Browne?! This is a stacked card!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm torn on Arlovski/Browne. It's one of those fights that I'd rather see a draw for. Both fighters can win, but Browne is still a few notches away from being more than a gatekeeper and Arlovski still needs to prove himself, IMO.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I agree. It's the same situation with Faber/Edgar. I like both fighters. With the heavyweights though, I don't see it going passed round 1.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Faber/Edgar? When did Faber move up to lightweight?

Darkblade 25

Darkblade 25

I don't have cable so I can't watch can someone tell me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It was on PPV.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 23, 2015, 01:28:47 PM
Faber/Edgar? When did Faber move up to lightweight?
It's a featherweight fight. Faber used to fight at this weight in WEC.

Also, do you see the fights last night? They were good free fights!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No, I was watching Doctor Who all night long 8)

I dunno, I've lost interest in a great deal of MMA. I think I've grown weary of it because there's so much of it these days.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Haha I understand.

I actually like how the UFC is constantly giving us fights. Being a homebody, this works out perfect for me.

One thing is for sure, I'm not paying for this weekend's RR vs Cat fight. UFC should've made it free after the main event was changed.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That fight will likely end the same way every RR fight does: armbar in the first round followed by Ronda crying about how awesome she thinks she is and how no one respects her enough.

Master Chief

Master Chief

14 seconds! :o

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So I heard. Whatever, I still think Rousey is a one-trick pony. I want to see her fight Cyborg. Oh, and

Spoiler
Called it!
[close]

Master Chief

Master Chief

Haha The one thing you didn't get right is the sportsmanship she showed after the fight. She also offered Cat a rematch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed