Alright.. for those who have seen the film...

Started by Blacklabel, Jun 03, 2012, 03:31:52 AM

How do you rate the protoxeno burster design? (Regardless of the scene he was in.)

Pretty cool.
Meh.
Absolutely dreadful.
Author
Alright.. for those who have seen the film... (Read 2,707 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

The Lindelof quote comes from one of the interviews that he gave before the movie came out, alongside Ridley Scott... it's out there on youtube...

Edit: There, found it... it's this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwVoIapW-Y#ws

at 17 minutes.

"you'll find the hunched-over monkey to hominid progression" ...yep.. he has to be talking about the protoxeno.

NGR01

Thanks!
Weird that he adressed this before the release.

Can't wait for what they will say once the film is released and the questions will flood "officially".
I bet they are gonna say you have to wait for the sequel...

Blacklabel

Oh god.. sequel talk.. i'm going to watch this on the 7th.. i wish i was going to see a movie with a definite end. :laugh:

NGR01

NGR01

I'm not against sequels.
I'm against movies that set it up on purpose without having the sequel already in the work.
MATRIX ALIEN and many others are self sustained movie that open them to sequels but you can watch them as stand alone without any problems.
PROMETHEUS is not like that.

Blacklabel

I was fine with District 9's open end... but that was cause the road to it was so utterly satisfying and the main character goes through a beautiful arc in that film.

Oh well.. i'll find out my feelings on the 7th,  :P

eyesofthedemon

I liked it,i just didn't like the close up snarl at the very end,that made me roll my eyes,if it had just stayed with the the angle looking down on the creature instead of doing the cliched snarl at the camera :(

NGR01

Quote from: eyesofthedemon on Jun 03, 2012, 11:24:29 AM
I liked it,i just didn't like the close up snarl at the very end,that made me roll my eyes,if it had just stayed with the the angle looking down on the creature instead of doing the cliched snarl at the camera :(

Yep ending like that was sooooooooo fanservice.
Hated it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed