AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2]

Started by Darkness, Dec 10, 2009, 01:18:32 PM

Author
AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2] (Read 17,827 times)

Darkness

MCV have confirmed details of the European editions of Aliens vs. Predator. The game will launch in Europe on Friday, February 19th and there will be three editions. Standard, Survivor and Hunter. The Survivor Edition comes in a steel case and features a code for downloadable multiplayer maps, which will be available post-launch. The Hunter Edition will also contain the maps, as well as a posable facehugger model, a Weyland Yutani sleeve badge and a 3D lenticular postcard. No details on prices as of yet.

20091211 - AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2]

Thanks to newbeing and Ikarop for the news.

Update #1: Pictures of the Survivor and Hunter packs have appeared online. Read More to see them. *Pictures removed at request of Sega as updated images has been released.

Update #2: Here’s a super high-res promo picture of the Hunter Edition which shows pictures and a description of the four exclusive maps as well as the other items listed above.

Neftus

Neftus

Survivor Edition sounds nice

Purebreedalien

Hunter edition for me, I want that Facehugger!    :D  

Deathly_rYaN

is there any news about the price and a NA edition

SableUk

Spychi

Spychi

Yes finally a worthy Collector's Edition. Going for the Hunter Edition for sure

Mr. Stizout

Does the US get the collector's editions?

Corey

Corey

No Facehugger/chestburster levels?    :(  

Commander Griker

No Facehugger/chestburster levels that f**king sucks

skull-splitter

Hunter it is...

Chris

Chris

"a code for downloadable multiplayer maps, which will be available post-launch." So all who buy the standard edition are f%@*ed?

Coke

Coke

Chris .. Alien games are priceless!    8)  

MasterRich

Survivor Edition for me!    ;D  

MasterRich

ops i meant hunter one    ::)  

Tucci

Oh wow, my favorite parts of that preview..."During the tutorial you're taught how to use your massive tail to knock out the overhead lights" (WOOT best part of AvP 1 was knocking out the lights! lol) "you can create a distraction by mimicking a human voice, calling one soldier away from the other" (that's just awesome and much overdo)...and of course "Expect to see the game released on February 16"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed