50 Cent in The Predator?

Started by biggymac, Apr 05, 2016, 11:49:37 PM

Author
50 Cent in The Predator? (Read 48,576 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 07, 2016, 11:01:20 AM
Your ass should've been busted to Private for that :P

I just never got around to it!

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 07, 2016, 11:12:07 AM
No, there was another one a little while back, too. I was going to comment on it but decided to let you off of the hook that time. Serious. :P

I don't have all the time in the world!  :laugh:

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 07, 2016, 11:07:45 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 07, 2016, 10:47:45 AM
Oh come on, understand that it is perfectly natural to have shit your pants upon hearing this news. However like all bugs it goes away in a day or so.

I can totally see why people are a little worked up about this, they think big Budget and Oscar performing actors, but the unbiased truth is, the guy really hasn't done that much in movies to really write him off as a bad choice for this kind of movie, and just because he's a rapper does in no way interfere him from giving a Performance that is needed for his role, whatever that may be.

I'm not criticizing anyone for not liking this, i'm not cheering yet about this either, but just a friendly reminder that this is a Franchise that always went for famous people and not necessarily the best available actors and it worked just fine... actually, the only time people yelled "MISCAST" was the only time they really got a good actor for the lead role... so much for that.

I think there's very much a stigma towards performers/musicians being actors. I've seen one person express happiness in this news. One person.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 07, 2016, 11:12:07 AMOh yea it was Big Trouble in Little China. I mean really dude. :P

In fairness to Hicks, that's a pretty cult movie. It's not really one everyone should've seen.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Yea and that was why I cut him some slack. Still it's something that he should have seen. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I started watching it! But I kept getting distracted by the Internet so I paused it to come back to.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Ok... but did you finish watching Die Hard? I remember you fell asleep during that one too. Why do I remember any of this...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm just that interesting.  :P

Seriously though, let's get back on topic and less about iconic films I haven't seen.  :laugh:

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

So he maybe involved... let's see what he's involved in.

Maybe the soundtrack as someone suggested. If that's the case, I maybe okay with that.

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Hmm a part of me is really opposed to this, but maybe it could turn out good.

Mike

Mike

Ruben Blades in P2 was a singer. There's a thing I guess for the Predator movies that have a odd but good casting in the end.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Apr 07, 2016, 03:47:21 PM
Hmm a part of me is really opposed to this, but maybe it could turn out good.

Personally... I'm against the idea of him being in the movie entirely. I would've preferred Jamie Fox but that's just me.. HOWEVER... if Shane brings a storyline which I can appreciate and get behind, and concepts which I feel are more inline with the first two movies-- and ignores Rodriguez's movie, which I am hoping he does, then I'd be willing to overlook 50 Cent's involvement if he is on screen.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

The guy was pretty good in Southpaw/escape plan, looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table

Flexserve

Flexserve

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 07, 2016, 12:11:12 PM
I'm just that interesting.  :P

Seriously though, let's get back on topic and less about iconic films I haven't seen.  :laugh:

Okay, so...50 cent....yeah....not much to say here....so...50 cent....yeah..and..uhm....so he's a rapper...and...so his name is 50 cent and ..yeah....uhmmm... ;) I'm sorry, I can't draw or even imagine a connection between the two. Well maybe he'll rap the predator to death? or they can compare financial sheets? uhm???.... LOL

The Alien Predator

Look on the bright side guys, this movie is only gonna cost 50 cents when it's out.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Apr 07, 2016, 04:03:08 PMI would've preferred Jamie Fox but that's just me..

No way. I can't see him in a Predator movie at all.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

As I mention before, is 50 Cent still a thing today? I haven't seen him do anything big in a while.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed