New AvP2 Release Date: 18-Jan-08?

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2007, 07:46:14 PM

Author
New AvP2 Release Date: 18-Jan-08? (Read 15,701 times)

gb

gb

yea O.P, an' wots dis guy on about a few weeks? "its months u div!"

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Yeh a few weeks!!  Dec 25th - Janaury 18, thats a few weeks!   Rock On!

Jonesy

Jonesy

I think this is a better date. Itll be a one on one, can Avp:r beat Cloverfield? I doubt it though. Cloverfield could be big (unless it's really bad). But I think AvPR would have got lost among all the other movies opening during christmas.

locusta

locusta

If they need the time to tweak the movie or do even better effects, it would be ok for me to wait a month longer.

SHREK

SHREK

btw evry1 slates AVP and yes there were sum crap parts in it but it wasn't that bad....

gb

gb

wot wud b ur ideal uk release O.P?

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

Did The Straus Brothers Confirm That It Would Be Released in January Instead Of Dec.But Like Many Of You Just Said Who Would Go To The Theatre On X-MAS..Yeah It Feels Like A Christmas Gift But Aint That Box Office Suicide? thoughts?...

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

Do You Think Their Tweaking With The Visual Effects To Be Better..Is That The Reason For Being Delayed.?

beeko

beeko

i think FOX probably know a liitle more about good release dates than we do, remember they want big dollar returns more than we do, another 3 weeks is not going to kill us

gb

gb

...and yes i agree wif shrek too, bout da 1st film, it had its moments but all an' all i quite enjoyed it

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

But it was no fight scenes but two and they wernt even fight scenes barely thats what upset me

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

In the trailer when wolf had his whip on his back it looked like a sword case do u guys think he will have a sword or am i looking at it wrong? that would be kewl..

thegodfather

Whats opening the friday before? 01/18/08 is out then a week later is JOHN RAMBO whats out on the 11th of January?

Bio Mech Hunter

All I can say is "yikes". Ah, well. It's only a couple weeks. We've had to wait this long. Surprisingly, this actually didn't upset me as much as I thought it would. A release on Christmas day is just stupid to begin with. Especially considering the type of movie this is. lol   :D   We'll have to see whether this is true or not.   :-\   I figured this movie was going to get pushed back untill 2008.  I have to agree with SHREK. Although the first AVP, wasn't perfect, there were several mistakes and a few things I would've done different, I still really enjoyed it.  lol Most of the animosity is downright unjustifiable. Especially some of the rabid, blood-thirsty fans who want Anderson's head on a platter. Good grief.   :-\  

Corporal Hicks

Right, Hicks over at AXP was told the same as me. Still on for Xmas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed