NEW Pop! Alien and Predator vinyl figures. FRIGGIN AWESOME.

Started by Sexy Poot, Jun 01, 2013, 09:45:37 PM

Author
NEW Pop! Alien and Predator vinyl figures. FRIGGIN AWESOME. (Read 5,610 times)

Sexy Poot

Raiden

The pred looks great

Xenomrph

Already got the Alien preordered from Amazon. ;D

Sexy Poot

Got em! They are FANTASTIC. I'm more of a fan of the "unusual" Alien and Pred merchandise so these things are right up my ally. At about $11 bucks a pop, they're a great buy.

Here's a pic for people to see the scale compared to NECA. Enjoy.

Joda

For some reason, when I was looking at the Predator figure on Amazon, the picture they showed had the creature with red eyes. I have to say this looks much better. Still kind of disturbing...but better.  :D

Sexy Poot

I'm still not sure if there are 2 versions or not. I too have seen the red eyed one but decided to get the yellow eyed one. More like Predator to me. If anyone can confirm there are 2 types please let us all know!

PRJ_since1990

Ordered mine yesterday from Amazon. Will let you know about the red eyes version, since that was the pic of what I ordered.

Xenomrph

I got the Alien and I love it. I'd have gotten the Predator if he'd been masked - the unmasked look in the deformed style is kind of goofy to me.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 26, 2013, 05:56:14 AM
I got the Alien and I love it. I'd have gotten the Predator if he'd been masked - the unmasked look in the deformed style is kind of goofy to me.

The Alien isn't exactly terrifying either in this form...  :laugh:

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Yeah I wouldn't describe them as scary but I don't mind the uniqueness of them. As long as there isn't a movie where all the characters look like these figures, I can't complain. Can't wait

No red eyes here... No big deal! Love them anyways :)

Xenomrph

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 26, 2013, 03:42:17 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 26, 2013, 05:56:14 AM

The Alien isn't exactly terrifying either in this form...  :laugh:
Well I mean, the Alien is goofy in a "that's hilarious" way, but the Predator is goofy in a "that's retarded" way.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jun 26, 2013, 06:18:37 PM
Yeah I wouldn't describe them as scary but I don't mind the uniqueness of them. As long as there isn't a movie where all the characters look like these figures, I can't complain. Can't wait

So u ordered red eyes and received yellow?

DerelictShip

The predator looks cute, somethings wrong there.....

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 27, 2013, 04:41:58 PM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jun 26, 2013, 06:18:37 PM

So u ordered red eyes and received yellow?
Yep. Here's the link to the one I bought Poot:
http://www.amazon.com/Funko-POP-Movies-Predator-Figure/dp/B00BUY66MG/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1377905820&sr=1-3&keywords=pop+alien
I guess there is no red eye version??

On a similar note, there's another version of both figures out!
http://www.amazon.com/Funko-POP-Comic-Con-Exclusive-Figure/dp/B00EFAMZR2/ref=sr_1_8?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1377905955&sr=1-8&keywords=pop+alien

http://www.amazon.com/Funko-POP-Comic-Con-Excluisve-Predator/dp/B00EFAMZ90/ref=sr_1_4?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1377906019&sr=1-4&keywords=pop+predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed