Mcfarlane Alien Queen custom diorama that Neca posted to start a riot.

Started by Sexy Poot, May 18, 2012, 06:03:00 PM

Author
Mcfarlane Alien Queen custom diorama that Neca posted to start a riot. (Read 4,871 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Holy f**k!

Snowdog

Snowdog

can't wait for more detailed pictures 8) happy that neca finally gave in.

Bat Chain Puller

How come there is no mention of this anywhere online? No pictures even?  ???

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Bad news. It was just a modified mcfarlane queenfrom some custom a fan made... f**king neca...

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Yep, it´s just a custom diorama but don´t give up, I´m pretty sure Neca will bring her the next year; in fact, Neca itself confessed they fancy the idea of making an Alien queen figure but this year they were too busy with the new Alien and Prometheus line.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Can someone please change the name of this thread? 

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Haha I was just about to ask the same thing.

Predaker

Are those eggs real? They look suspicious.

gigantitan

mrdecepticonleader

Cool looking diorama.

I read awhile ago that they said they MIGHT do a new Queen as they are aware alot of fans want one,but they dont seem to have any actual plans for one but they said they would want to just depends on how well received the rest of their Alien and Predator stuff are received,obviously their Predator line did well as they carried it on again the future of that line depends on how well everything goes.The more the line does well the more they will do which is a nice change regarding Alien and Predator figures,as in the past there hasn't been a consistent line only an occasional figure or a box-set and a single wave with a few figures its quite a refreshing change to see Alien and Predator get brought into the light more.

And the Alien line been confirmed along with some colonial marines thrown in their shows they plan to do the same with the Alien line.NECA are very in touch with fans and its being amazing to see highly detailed and fully articulated Predator figures many of which could NEVER of got a figure but have. I personally think and hope if the Alien line does as well as the Predator  line they will go out and expand the line more and then give us a Queen and then re vamp the Alien vs Predator line up and make the figures from those movies.

Its great to see a franchise that has so much action figure potential actually get some much needed respect.

Went on a bit of a tangent but I thought Id share my thoughts.

Im also familiar with the you tuber he does some good reviews and customs which are worth checking out.

Predaker

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed