Three-B Predator... Can't find it anywhere!!!

Started by Sexy Poot, Apr 16, 2010, 10:35:02 PM

Author
Three-B Predator... Can't find it anywhere!!! (Read 2,515 times)

Sexy Poot

Hey guys. I bought the Three-B Alien figure a couple months abck and LOVE it! Really want the Predator to complete the Requiem look with it. Problem is, i cant seem to find it anywhere. Even when i do it so GeeDee expensive. I know theyre expensive but im talking about when theyre over $100. Anyone have or know where i can buy one? Theres one on Ebay buts its the special edition thats half green half normal. Do not want. Please, if u have any info, pleeeeaassee let me know. Thanks guys.

TITANOSAUR

have you tried Amazon?

StarBeast79

Nothing on Amazon either.  I just went though about twenty pages of Google results for you and you aren't kidding.  Sold out everywhere.  It'll show up on eBay eventually. 

Sexy Poot

Yeah Amazon has zip. Thanks for trying. I really appreciate it. Nice to know there's still nice people in the world. To think i used to see it every once in awhile but haven't for months now. Ill keep my eyes open tho. Thanks again.

TITANOSAUR

keep in mind, you lookin for something, you must be vegilant!
and thanks. I try to be a good person. but alot of people that don't like me, try to piss me off.

anyways, I'll keep my eyes out for ya.

StarBeast79

What's up with the half green one?  Is it supposed to be cloaking?

Sexy Poot

Thats what i thought at first, but its just a special edition. The alien SE is bright ass blue and the predalien is all green. They're all cool but i just want the normal pred.

Elliot117

hi
If your a big fan or just looking for stuff you should sign up to www.thehunterslair.com and browse the forums i guarentee everyone on there is hellpful and handy with anything if you are looking for a certain item go to the member buy/sell/trade column or just ask around i am dead sure you will get an answer from someone
-Elliot

Sexy Poot

Thanks man. Ive been there before but never signed up. Ill defy look into it.

http://www.monster-japan.co.jp/items/movie/alien/alien_page.html

it's in japanese, but from what i can tell it's not out of stock, since what i assume is the order button is there, and some of the products have some red writing i assume means out of stock. it's right at the bottom of the page looks like it costs about 7300 yen. which is apparently less than $100

translated version: http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.monster-japan.co.jp%2Fitems%2Fmovie%2Falien%2Falien_page.html
unfortunately it seems if you add it to cart it reverts back to japanese, and trying to run the cart through google translate causes it to empty :(

Sexy Poot

Thanks for trying anyway. All help is very much appreciated.  :) Im hoping to get lucky and have someone on the site wanna sell theirs to me or steal one from a friend and than sell it to me  ;D

Sexy Poot

Well its been over 2 years, but i finally found one! I bought the wolf and predalien from a seller minute ago on ebay. $80 bucks each and talked him down the shipping cost from $13 each to free. The collection for three-b is now complete!

kittychu6

bit late i know but i think i saw them on taobao.com before, i think they had a set of them

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed