Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 834,442 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

He is a phenomenal actor. Actually bringing back the villain actors of the Sam Raimi era for Spider-Man: No Way Home was a smart move 8)

Wolfwalkers (2020)

A wonderful and eco-friendly story with a beautiful character design. I loved it!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Machinist

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Don't look up (3/5)
I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. I would've like to have seen more of Dicaprios and Lawrence's characters together and the subplot of DiCaprio and Blanchett could've been axed...

Kradan

Kradan

Aliens

Alien may have started it all back in 1979 but I wouldn't have fallen in love with this franchise if not for THIS one

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Burrowers

This was a really well done Western/monster movie, even if the ending was a bit crap.

Spider-Man 2

I think I'm finally starting to warm up to this one, even if I still think the relationship drama is more than a little clumsy.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Jurassic World
Remember liking this one more...

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
Not as bad as I remember...

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Matrix Resurrections

Disappointing.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The name Resurrection is cursed  :laugh:

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 03, 2022, 04:43:45 PM
The name Resurrection is cursed  :laugh:

:laugh:  I assumed with it being "The Matrix" then maybe it would break that curse.  *sigh* I was wrong  :D

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jan 03, 2022, 04:53:33 PM:laugh:  I assumed with it being "The Matrix" then maybe it would break that curse.  *sigh* I was wrong  :D

Considering how utterly uninspired the trailers have made that look, I wouldn't have held my hopes that high.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

QuoteConsidering how utterly uninspired the trailers have made that look, I wouldn't have held my hopes that high.

Truthfully with my love of films slowly dwindling away due to just how bad I find movies are these days I'm desperate to keep hold of the film geek in me and clinging on to any hope I have that not every film will be a disappointment...even if I know I will probably not like it.

Stitch

Stitch

Split Second (1992)

Cheapo Rutger Hauer sci-fi action in futuristic 2008 London, where a grizzled cop and his new partner go up against a demonic serial killer. It's brilliant if you want a B movie. Don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. It's great.

New Rose Hotel (1998)

Adaptation of a William Gibson novella set in the same world add Neuromancer. Christopher Walken, Willem Dafoe and Asia Argento. Two businessmen use a call girl to seduce a scientist away from his job and family. It's... Odd. Not bad, but unusual. It has an arthouse, almost dream like quality. Almost felt kinda like a play which had been adapted to film.

Kradan

Kradan

Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me

What a powerful movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed