The Predator - Shane Black's Predator 4 title?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 15, 2016, 08:09:54 PM

Author
The Predator - Shane Black's Predator 4 title? (Read 36,264 times)

Space Invader

Alright, now we just need Van Damme as the main human badass and we're set.

KiramidHead

While they're at it they should show the Pred going over a list of potential prey and crossing off Seagal for being unworthy. :laugh:

happypred

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 18, 2016, 02:14:43 AM
We can only assume mid Summer of 2017 or sometime around 2018. No definitive date as of yet.

Time flies

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 17, 2016, 03:09:38 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 17, 2016, 03:04:57 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 17, 2016, 02:51:12 PMStrange that they would use the predator image from predators

makes no sense to me really.

As I've explained several times now, it's not like they'll have made the suit for the new film yet.

It's just convenient to reuse an earlier image.

if it was me i would have relased just  a Title Logo instead of using the predators image but alright

because the way this picture is made it looks very amature.

I agree. I hate the way the announcement was made and presented. But I've said that countless times already.  :laugh:

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 17, 2016, 10:09:53 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Feb 17, 2016, 09:53:52 PMalso not happy about Predators being wiped off continuity.

Who says that's happening?

Nowhere that I've seen. And really there's no reason to. All the Predator films are largely independent of each other and don't build upon any sort of central continuity. If The Predator neither acknowledges or does anything to "wipe off" the other sequels like Predators' approach, I'll be happy.

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Feb 18, 2016, 01:07:38 AM
Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 18, 2016, 12:32:52 AM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Feb 18, 2016, 12:09:25 AM
Personally, I would want a sequel that respects both the original and its sequel. If Predators is forgotten, I am happy.

That made me smile with so much... so much glee.

/\ Boarder line sociopath right here, that's an obscene thing to take pleasure in something trivial as to what is and isn't taken to account in a film.

I see you've already apologised about this (and thank you for doing so) but I would like to re-iterate to being careful as to what you write here. We're not here to offend each other.

Sgt Harry G Wells

Predator 2 has always been my favourite of the 3 films and although I liked Predators I really don't fancy seeing any more 'Super Predators'. If they stick to the type of Predators we know and love and keep it r rated I'll be happy. Just for the record I liked both AvP films despite the fact that there was things I didn't like about them. I'm disappointed that they haven't done one set in the same era as Aliens though in space or some backwater planet with some colonies that are protected by Colonial Marines.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 18, 2016, 03:51:21 AM
While they're at it they should show the Pred going over a list of potential prey and crossing off Seagal for being unworthy. :laugh:

Hahaha :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Sgt Harry G Wells on Feb 18, 2016, 12:43:34 PM
Predator 2 has always been my favourite of the 3 films and although I liked Predators I really don't fancy seeing any more 'Super Predators'. If they stick to the type of Predators we know and love and keep it r rated I'll be happy. Just for the record I liked both AvP films despite the fact that there was things I didn't like about them. I'm disappointed that they haven't done one set in the same era as Aliens though in space or some backwater planet with some colonies that are protected by Colonial Marines.
Me you both.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 18, 2016, 01:44:34 PM

Hahaha :laugh:
I needed a good laugh. :laugh:

Still who would be on that list... that isn't too old.

Space Invader

Seagal is invincible tho. He almost never takes damage and can bring people down without getting off the chair. :laugh:

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Super Predator on Feb 19, 2016, 04:10:53 AM

Seagal is invincible tho. He almost never takes damage and can bring people down without getting off the chair. :laugh:
I can see it now. The movie starts off with our most precious B-rated action stars being taken down. Seagal, Norris, anybody from expendables actually. It climaxes when the Predator arrives in New York to take on John McClain on a cruise ship.

Haha, I just had a stupid idea. Why not have the predator come to earth to hunt something other than humans. Maybe it wants something more exotic or endangered. Like Giant Whales. This pisses off the environmentalist and they set out to hunt the bastard down and take his head.

Space Invader

Now I want to see a Predator going on a fishing trip to Earth. Just 2 hours of him standing and watching the bobber, hoping to catch a Great White. :laugh: Hmm, I wonder what a Pred fishing rod looks like?

Corporal Hicks

Speaking of "fishing" you know what could be interesting to see? Actual Predator on extra-terrestrial action. I've loved all the hints and teases about it over the past but it'd be cool to see it actually happen.

HuDaFuK

It would be neat to see that. I dunno about a whole film about it but certainly as an opening sequence before moving on to the main story it could be pretty awesome. Could set up the Predator character as a legit badass, too.

Space Invader

An opening scene of the Predator getting a River Ghost trophy would be awesome.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 19, 2016, 08:49:24 AM
It would be neat to see that. I dunno about a whole film about it but certainly as an opening sequence before moving on to the main story it could be pretty awesome. Could set up the Predator character as a legit badass, too.

Definitely! This is like what I meant - I didn't mean a whole film based around something like that. But I'd still like to see some sort of animated or CG adventures like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed