Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 318,057 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why'd they kill off Doakes?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
I really don't know.. maybe because having him constantly hounding at Dexter would have gotten repeatitive after awhile (though I enjoyed it. "Where's my blood report, sparky?"). I just don't like how they had gross, pale, English titty vampire Lila do it..

Also, they pretty much had to do it after he found out Dex was the Bay Harbor Butcher.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

What?

He dies?

Goddamnit, I love him! :(

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Gaaaawd. We should've been using spoiler tags.  :-[

Lie

Lie

:o

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Lie on Sep 05, 2010, 12:29:34 PM
:o
F**K.

We really should've been using them spoiler tags..

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Go back and edit your posts and put spoiler tags around them :P ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It's... too late. :'(

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

For the stragglers..

I assume those who had it spoiled only read Doom's post? Mine was just a response to it, but still, it mentioned the killer.

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Forever Knight
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
Highlander
The Crow: Stairway to Heaven
Terminator: TSCC
Prison Break
21 Jump Street
Supernatural
Fringe
The Dead Zone

Nope

Nope

The X-Files is certainly one of my favorite shows on televsion.

yeah the x files is awesome, shame about the second movie, here's hoping they do a alien invasion one for 2012

First Blood

First Blood

Before it a came to an end.  :'(

Excellent show about the American Mafia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2anLRC8jsA

Keg

Keg

I dont really enjoy many long running american tv shows simply because i always loose interest and i hate waiting half a year only for it to end in a cliffhanger and go on for 10 seasons. Most of my favourites have been short lived ones. I love Firefly for example and if it had been 100's of episodes long like Stargate I doubt I would have bothered with it after I saw Serenity. I used to watch shows like 24 and Lost and just lost all interest and I rarely get stuck into the big, ongoing american series. The only one I have is with Chuck and im hoping it doesnt go on past a 5th series. I dont want to see it dragged out too much and i want to be able to go back years later and rewatch them all and when theyre 10 series long and beyond i can never be arsed with them anymore.

Anyway some of my favourite TV series which I will happily rewatch over and over include
Fawlty Towers
Chuck
The Day Today/ Brass Eye/ Knowing Me Knowing You/ Im Alan Partridge (Chris Morris and Steve Coogan are fantastic)
Flight of the Conchords
Spaced
Operation Good Guys
Firefly
Batman: The Animated Series
Family Guy

Almost all of them are comedies I guess. Its only the two animated ones that have a shitload of episodes.

Shasvre

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed