Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 393,860 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Oct 13, 2012, 02:27:05 AM
They're making a Maleficent movie?

Yup, with Angelina Jolie playing her.

Eva

Eva

Argo is getting ace reviews from every single reviewer I usually go by. Going by this and the desire I've developed lately to watch or re-watch political thrillers (not least thanks to Homeland and Kathryn Bigelows Zero Dark Thirty opening soon as well), I wanna watch this when it opens.

Same goes for Cloud Atlas8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I wanted to see Argo but after learning that it's been Americanized, I lost interest.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Dredd
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Taken 2
Alex Cross
Jack Reacher
Looper

Man of Steel
Pacific Rim
Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 3
Passion
Oz: The Great and Powerful
Jack the Giant Killer
Elysium
Star Trek Into Darkness
Kick-Ass 2
The Lone Ranger
I, Frankenstein
A Good Day to Die Hard
The Last Stand
The Tomb
Ender's Game
Evil Dead
R.I.P.D.
The World's End
Bullet to the Head
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
RED 2
The Wolverine
300: Rise of an Empire

The Hobbit: There and Back Again
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ninja Turtles
Godzilla
RoboCop
Maleficent
Noah
X-Men: Days of Future Past
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

The Avengers 2
Ant-Man

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Eva on Oct 13, 2012, 04:32:10 PM
Argo is getting ace reviews from every single reviewer I usually go by. Going by this and the desire I've developed lately to watch or re-watch political thrillers (not least thanks to Homeland and Kathryn Bigelows Zero Dark Thirty opening soon as well), I wanna watch this when it opens.

Same goes for Cloud Atlas8)

Argo is very good. I caught a few days ago and really enjoyed it. :)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Just saw this trailer at work, and it blew my mind....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQFAPeaJOf8#ws

Private Hudson

Really wanting to see The Hobbit and Mama, gonna drag my roommate to see Mama, he hates scary movies lmao.  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Suddenly I really want to see Wreck-It Ralph. It's receiving rave reviews.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 07, 2012, 02:42:52 PM
Suddenly I really want to see Wreck-It Ralph. It's receiving rave reviews.

It was awesome. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

SKYFALL!

SpaceMarines

I'm usually not interested in musicals at all, but I'm really looking forward to Les Misérables. It just looks absolutely fantastic; a great cast, beautiful music, and I'm loving the approach they're taking to the actual singing. Rather than recording it beforehand, then lip-synching (like most musicals), they're doing all the singing live in front of the camera, with a full orchestra on set playing along. It just sounds amazing, and I can't wait to see the result.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 16, 2012, 06:27:32 PM
I'm usually not interested in musicals at all, but I'm really looking forward to Les Misérables. It just looks absolutely fantastic; a great cast, beautiful music, and I'm loving the approach they're taking to the actual singing. Rather than recording it beforehand, then lip-synching (like most musicals), they're doing all the singing live in front of the camera, with a full orchestra on set playing along. It just sounds amazing, and I can't wait to see the result.

This is one for me as well. I remember watching my mom's VHS tape of the musical in concert, and really liking it. I've also read a good portion of the novel, but I got bogged down in all of the side characters and subplots.

SpaceMarines

I'm gonna ask for the novel for Christmas, I think. I've always really loved the story ever since I saw the Liam Neeson movie a few years ago; I saw a high school production of the musical a couple years back, as well, and was really impressed.

Vepariga

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 17, 2012, 10:04:48 PM
I'm gonna ask for the novel for Christmas, I think. I've always really loved the story ever since I saw the Liam Neeson movie a few years ago; I saw a high school production of the musical a couple years back, as well, and was really impressed.

See if you can get this version of it with subtitles. You might like it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed