Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 393,704 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

• The Dark Knight Rises
  • X-Men: First Class
  • Captain America: The First Avenger
  • Elysium
  • Iron Man 3
  • The Debt
  • Cowboys & Aliens
  • Prometheus

Pn2501

Pn2501

• Drive
  • The Wettest Country in the World
  • Cogans trade
  • Snowtown
  • Looper
  • Prometheus
  • Elysium

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 18, 2011, 08:10:52 PM
Iron Man 3 is 2013. The Avengers is 2012 :)
Damn Wikipedia.
Thank you, forgot the latter too.
Quote from: Laufey on May 18, 2011, 08:23:57 PM
No The Amazing Spider-Man, Omega?
Forgot that too dammit. Yes, I do want to see it, if only because Lizard is in it haha.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Captain America
The Avengers

I'm sure there's more but considering I only discuss those two here on the forums, they're the only ones that come to mind.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 05, 2011, 03:05:01 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on May 05, 2011, 11:53:38 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 15, 2011, 08:22:12 PM
Will probably rent on DVD:
- Your Highness

that movie is a buy! don't sully it's name by a mere rental. :D
You don't think it got kinda... lame?

no, it was awesome.

Aeus

Aeus

Prometheus
TDKR
Conan The Barbarian
Captain America TFA
Green Lantern
X-Men FC
Avengers

Friendly Wise

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon
Immortals
Avengers
Prometheus
X-Men: First Class
Super 8
The Thing: Prequel
Fright Night: Remake

Nope

Nope

Im looking foward to The Muppets, Cause its a muppets movie.

DarkMajesty

DarkMajesty

I want to see Apollo 18 and Cowboys & Aliens.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Hangover 2 comes out this weekend, and that's the only film that immediately pops into mind. Off to consult a release schedule...

Ok, so that (Hangover) and Captain America are the only films i feel like i really need to see when they come out in theaters this summer. There are some others...

X-Men: I think my girlfriend wants to see this and i guess i'd go, i mean, why not? I'll just try to block out than any promotional material i've seen this has resulted in "meh".

Green Lantern: I'd go, provided my girlfriend or friends wanted to see it but i would never suggest it on my own.

Transformers 3: Actually, there might be no way i'd see this. Ok that's probably not true but i absolutely despised the 2nd film so the urge to see this is insanely minimal.

Harry Potter: I don't hate Harry Potter, i just don't love it. This upset's some people i know which both amuses me and does nothing to make me like the franchise more. I saw the last 1 though and allegedly it was really sad and emotional. I found it somewhat redundant of itself. And please, don't go jumping to it's defense. In truth i don't know enough about the series to form a real opinion and i don't care too.

Cowboys & Aliens: On paper it sounded good but any trailers or promos i've seen for it make it look utterly mediocre. Time will tell if i'm actually interested in it or not.

Rise of the Apes: The trailer looked like shit. I mean, it "looked" fantastic but the story line seems more akin to a SyFy original or Asylum knockoff. Maybe further promotional material will be more kind. Certainly i'm a fan enough of the franchise and even if it's terrible, i'll end up seeing it eventually; just not in theaters.

Final Destination 5: Saw the Final one in theaters under the illusion that it would be the final one. I won't be making that mistake again but it stands to figure i'll end up seeing it at some point in my life.

Conan: I wasn't actually too big a fan of the original so it doesn't upset me that they're remaking it although i do wonder who wants a remake of such a film. I know, and like, Jason Momoa from Stargate Atlantis and the trailer was decent enough. My guess though is that i'll end up saving this for another time.

I guess that's about all. There are some titles i know nothing about so possibly additions will be made to the list as the summer goes along...

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Spidey3121 on May 25, 2011, 05:34:32 PM
Hangover 2 comes out this weekend, and that's the only film that immediately pops into mind. Off to consult a release schedule...

Ok, so that (Hangover) and Captain America are the only films i feel like i really need to see when they come out in theaters this summer. There are some others...

X-Men: I think my girlfriend wants to see this and i guess i'd go, i mean, why not? I'll just try to block out than any promotional material i've seen this has resulted in "meh".

Green Lantern: I'd go, provided my girlfriend or friends wanted to see it but i would never suggest it on my own.

Transformers 3: Actually, there might be no way i'd see this. Ok that's probably not true but i absolutely despised the 2nd film so the urge to see this is insanely minimal.

Harry Potter: I don't hate Harry Potter, i just don't love it. This upset's some people i know which both amuses me and does nothing to make me like the franchise more. I saw the last 1 though and allegedly it was really sad and emotional. I found it somewhat redundant of itself. And please, don't go jumping to it's defense. In truth i don't know enough about the series to form a real opinion and i don't care too.

Cowboys & Aliens: On paper it sounded good but any trailers or promos i've seen for it make it look utterly mediocre. Time will tell if i'm actually interested in it or not.

Rise of the Apes: The trailer looked like shit. I mean, it "looked" fantastic but the story line seems more akin to a SyFy original or Asylum knockoff. Maybe further promotional material will be more kind. Certainly i'm a fan enough of the franchise and even if it's terrible, i'll end up seeing it eventually; just not in theaters.

Final Destination 5: Saw the Final one in theaters under the illusion that it would be the final one. I won't be making that mistake again but it stands to figure i'll end up seeing it at some point in my life.

Conan: I wasn't actually too big a fan of the original so it doesn't upset me that they're remaking it although i do wonder who wants a remake of such a film. I know, and like, Jason Momoa from Stargate Atlantis and the trailer was decent enough. My guess though is that i'll end up saving this for another time.

I guess that's about all. There are some titles i know nothing about so possibly additions will be made to the list as the summer goes along...

Considering the thread's title, isn't that all the post had to be?

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 25, 2011, 05:37:07 PM
Quote from: Spidey3121 on May 25, 2011, 05:34:32 PM

Considering the thread's title, isn't that all the post had to be?

I suppose - then again, i could have rambled even further - i fail to see how brief elaboration on films I may or may not end up seeing, and why, is harmful to the thread...

Space Sweeper

Not harmful, just pointless seeing as you didn't have much or any interest in any of those movies, yet the thread's title is "Upcoming Movies You Want To See".  :P

walker31

walker31

I actually am interested in The Rise of the Planet of the Apes.  The CGI is supposed to be like Avatar quality for the apes, plus i just really am a big fan of the franchise.  The whole concept is fantastic of reversing the roles of man and ape.  Isnt, this after all why we love Predator.  It turns the tables on man, and now man is the hunted instead of being the hunter of prey?!

Sharp Sticks

Against my better judgement, last night's GoT got me pretty psyched for Mamoa in Conan. If it sucks it won't be his fault.

So yeah, putting that up with Cowboys and Aliens and Apollo 18. And maybe that one where Zoe Saldana acts sultry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed