Bradford Exchange Alien Merchandise

Started by Darkness, Sep 29, 2017, 09:34:13 AM

Author
Bradford Exchange Alien Merchandise (Read 13,178 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Came across this cool little object the other day. It's like a Xenomorph sculpture suspended in a Weyland Yutani water canister with LED lights. Comes out next month for £70.

https://www.bradford.co.uk/alienssculpture.html

QuoteA unique and officially licensed Aliens™ sculpture, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – A high-tech, adrenaline-pumping action thriller, Aliens™ featured a team of tough, rugged space marines on a rescue mission fated to confront one of the most malevolent movie monsters ever conceived – the deadly Xenomorph! The non-stop war between human and alien exploded with fast-paced action, suspense and ultimately triumph. Now, you can capture the unremitting intensity and eerie essence of one of these horrifying creatures with the Aliens™ 'Xenomorph Specimen' Sculpture, an illuminated sculpture exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.

Intricately handcrafted in astounding detail, this officially licensed Aliens™ sculpture recreates the adrenaline-charged fear of the original Xenomorph Alien, from its bony exoskeleton – balancing on a metal alloy tail – to its mammoth head and claw-like hands. But fear not, the threat is safely contained in a watery environment within a sealed real glass canister. LED lights inside the base of the canister shine up onto the specimen, highlighting every terrifying detail. The base and cap recreate the futuristic look and mood of the movie set, including the industrial design of the Weyland-Yutani logo. This Aliens™ collectable evokes all the gripping suspense of this blockbuster movie and is a must-have for sci-fi fans anywhere. Strong demand is expected. Order now!

Pre-order now! Delivery anticipated in October 2017.

Features

• The Aliens™ 'Xenomorph Specimen' Sculpture is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
  • Officially licensed
  • Intricately handcrafted in astounding detail, this Aliens® sculpture recreates the adrenaline-charged fear of the original Xenomorph Alien, from its bony exoskeleton – balancing on a metal alloy tail – to its mammoth head and claw-like hands
  • Lights up! The sculpture is suspended inside a water-filled, real glass canister with LED lights inside the base that shine up onto the specimen, highlighting every terrifying detail
  • The base and cap recreate the futuristic look and mood of the movie set, including the industrial design of the Weyland-Yutani logo
  • This Aliens™ collectable evokes all the gripping suspense of this blockbuster movie and is a must-have for sci-fi fans anywhere
  • Requires 3 x 'AAA' batteries (not included)
  • Measures 5 inches (12.7 cm) in width x 8 inches (20.3 cm) in height
  • Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
  • Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee
  • Pre-order now! Delivery anticipated in October 2017

Corporal Hicks

It's actually available over here now! They've had a bunch of stuff for sale over the last year or so but it's all been region locked to the States.

I really like this. Think I might grab it.

Darkness

So it's already been released over there? You found any reviews?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They've had all sorts of stuff. Looks like they have the lighter stand also now available over here.

https://www.bradford.co.uk/alienszippos.html/?tid=345861&gclid=CjwKCAjw3rfOBRBJEiwAam-GsGGKhwnriA6XLmNvu42plLSFaV9E2dnBsmnDntl6OPnlxlWroRsRfhoC7WsQAvD_BwE

DETAILS

A unique and officially licensed Alien™ Zippo® collection, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – In the 1979 sci-fi classic 'Alien®', the security of the spacecraft Nostromo was compromised, and the results were deadly. Now, relive the intergalactic nightmare on Earth with the Alien® Zippo® Lighter Collection, a fine Zippo® exclusive from The Bradford Exchange. Emblazoned with striking imagery from the film, your officially-licensed Alien® Zippo® collection begins with Issue One, 'Alien®'. Soon, your fully-functional lighter collection will continue with Issue Two, 'Astronauts' and Issue Three, a custom sculptural Display – a £100 value, yours for the same low price as a single issue. Six additional Alien® Zippo® lighters, each a separate issue, will follow to complete the collection. Each issue will arrive separately.

Each genuine Zippo® windproof lighter in this collection is proudly made in the U.S.A., crafted to last a lifetime and is backed by the Zippo® unconditional guarantee. Plus, each of these Alien® collectables come bearing the distinctive bottom stamp authenticating it as a genuine Zippo® windproof lighter, and arrives in a Zippo®-branded gift box. Customised to hold the entire eight lighter collection to most dramatic effect, the illuminated display is crowned with a masterfully sculpted Xenomorph in astonishing detail. Strong demand is anticipated for this collection of Zippo® lighters and Alien® Xenomorph lighter display.

Order the 9 limited editions (8 lighters plus display) at the issue price of £39.99 each. Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Successful applicants will qualify to view the next lighter within the collection. Each will be sent on approval once a month at £39.99 (plus S&H). Opportunity to collect up to 9 unique editions. You may cancel at any time.

Each edition is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and our famous 365-day guarantee. Strong demand is anticipated, and it is strictly limited to only 8,000 complete collections worldwide, so don't delay. Order now!

Limited to 8,000! Imagery from the 1979 sci-fi classic emblazoned on 8 genuine Zippo® windproof lighters. Sculptural
Xenomorph display lights up!

*Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
*Officially-licensed and guaranteed by Zippo®
*Officially licensed by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
*Crafted to last a lifetime, 8 genuine Zippo® windproof lighters are emblazoned with striking imagery from the film
*Lights up! Custom Xenomorph lighter display showcases all 8 lighters in the collection around the base and illuminates to highlight a masterfully sculpted Xenomorph from below

They also released a clock -

And a tankard but they're not available over here yet -

I've not seen any reviews but will have a gander.

4 part review on the zippo stand-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZmIw34lwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL_ig6P7cGc

Darkness

They contacted me about the tankard, offered to send you one to review but I think they were put off when I said we were in the UK.  :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Maybe that'll filter it's way over to the UK Exchange too. I would love that clock. Definitely buying that when it comes out. They let you pay in instalments too which is handy.

Just ordered one of these sculptures.  :)

Darkness

I wonder what it's made out of or how heavy it is. It's $69.99 in US as well. The exchange rate is disgusting as per usual.

Sabres21768

I've had the Xenomorph Specimen on preorder since they first put it up.
Couldn't turn down an Alien in stasis.

I'll be sure and post pics whenever it arrives.

dHunter333

It's 8 inches tall so it might almost work with neca toys?

Xenomrph

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Sep 29, 2017, 09:25:58 PM
I've had the Xenomorph Specimen on preorder since they first put it up.
Couldn't turn down an Alien in stasis.

I'll be sure and post pics whenever it arrives.
Ditto, I've had it on preorder for a while now.

Sabres21768

Quote from: dHunter333 on Sep 30, 2017, 02:55:09 AM
It's 8 inches tall so it might almost work with neca toys?
That's my plan.

It'll make a great diorama piece for pics.

dHunter333

i chose to pay in installments, and their installment program does not make sense to me
it says they ship after the first payment...not sure how that would possibly work in their favor
i ordered 2 of these specimens, i see an $80 charge that hit on 11/30
cannot wait for these to ship! it says i am guaranteed to have them by 12/14

Xenomrph

I just got charged for mine yesterday, they also quoted a 12/14 arrival date for me as well.

Xenomrph

Update, just got a shipping notification email . I'm hoping that means it'll get here soon, I've been looking forward to this thing for a while now.

Corporal Hicks

Nothing on my end. Guess it looks like they're only releasing to the US at the minute.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed