#of Aliens if new AVP came out?

Started by Alien Drone 531, Jul 31, 2010, 02:25:27 PM

How many Aliens should there be if a new AVP movie came out.

1 Alien
6 (25%)
3 Aliens (Alien drone creats hive/caccoon)
2 (8.3%)
5 Aliens (Alien drone creats hive/caccoon)
0 (0%)
Aliens + Queen
12 (50%)
Aliens + Predalien
2 (8.3%)
Aliens + Praetorian
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author
#of Aliens if new AVP came out? (Read 4,105 times)

Alien Drone 531

Picture the setting on a cargo ship, sometime in between ALIEN and ALIENS. 1 Predator, some Colonial Marines and Civilians, and it has more of a horror feel to it, like ALIEN and ALIEN3. your thoughts?

MadassAlex

Voted one Alien.

Would be interesting if there are multiple Predators in that situation all hunting down one Alien. They split up and UH OH.

BANE

BANE

^I like that idea...actually, I like that alot

MadassAlex

To validate the concept further, they know that a single escaped Alien can produce more via egg-morphing. This represents a possibility of the Aliens spreading out of control, especially if humans capture it and try to harness it.

So they're not out for fun -- each one has their A game on. But they're in an environment that suits the Alien perfectly and they've all split up. And the rest is good, clean fun.

Aran

Aran

The  same amount that overran the temple in the flashback scene where in the end the 3 Preds went KABOOM to halt the outbreak.

That was awesome.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

5 Aliens Vs. 5 Predators.

The PredBen

I think the less Aliens the better.

RakaiThwei

3 Aliens vs 2 Predators.

-Rakai'Thwei

Bishop2

Bishop2

5 Predators, about 200 aliens. Give or take.  :P

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Bishop2 on Aug 01, 2010, 01:35:15 AM
5 Predators, about 200 aliens. Give or take.  :P

The Predators would die in about 1 minute.

I say about 3 Predators (to respect the rule of 3 established in AVP and Predators) and 10-15 Aliens, like in AVP.

The PredBen

Depends on the enviorment:

In a ship then less would be better but on a jungle more is better.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 01, 2010, 01:44:09 PM

The Predators would die in about 1 minute.

The marines in Aliens didn't die that fast when dealing with 156 aliens...

I think Predators should be MORE capable than the marines are.

MadassAlex

Right, but there were around 12 marines going into that hive.

Five Predators, no matter how you slice it, have less firepower. Even considering the plasma casters. They're more reliant on high power, high precision, slow firing weapons. Those things make them brilliant hunters, but poor soldiers.

Aeus

Aeus

1 Alien, 1 Predator. That's how it should be.

And Alex you seem to be forgetting that it's possible for a Predator to kill an Alien with it's bare hands. Marines don't even compare to Predators in terms of firepower bought to the plate.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Aeus on Aug 02, 2010, 09:00:43 PM
1 Alien, 1 Predator. That's how it should be.

Here here!!! I voted the same. I'd love to see intense and intelligent fights. Something to give them both character.

QuoteAnd Alex you seem to be forgetting that it's possible for a Predator to kill an Alien with it's bare hands. Marines don't even compare to Predators in terms of firepower bought to the plate.

If he wants to have his hand burnt off. Sure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed