Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 08:45:28 AM
Come on folk, tone down the personally directed responses. It's unnecessary.
General Discussion / Re: New Members >>> Introduce ...
Last post by Shodan - Today at 08:18:19 AM
Hi. I always liked alien movies and the first AvP comic was my favourite when it came out, but i never got into the rabbit hole until recently. Rewatched all 6 movies, and i've read some of the novels, and for some reason now, at the age of 40 im really into aliens lol. Must be the middle age crisis haha. Im really enjoying the games, books, comics and movies (just not the prometheus, its bad)

Shodan
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 08:01:52 AM
I'm withholding judgment, but I'm not optimistic.

I have a strong feeling that this 4k edit is way too far along and his opinions are way too entrenched for anything we say here to make a bit of difference.

I'll happily retract my words if I'm wrong.
Last post by SiL - Today at 07:54:02 AM
I mean I'm sure calling him swine will really motivate him after we've been asked to be constructive?
Recreational Area / Re: What are you listening to ...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 07:49:34 AM
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 07:16:19 AM
I wonder if that guy will even bother to read any of this.  We're casting pearls here and it may all be for nothing. 🐷
Last post by SiL - Today at 07:03:45 AM
Tellingly they both die in their last acts of seeming absolution. The only price high enough to pay to redeem themselves is their lives in exchange for countless others - and even that might not be quite enough.
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 07:01:17 AM
Yeah, Darth Vader didn't suddenly atone for murdering children just because he saved Luke in ROTJ.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed