Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 133,171 times)

Brother

Brother

The first one doesn't sound like a bug, when you are left alone in the server there is always a chance for someone to join and you can leave the server any time you want.

Valheru

Valheru

Quote from: Brother on Mar 26, 2010, 08:32:58 AM
The first one doesn't sound like a bug, when you are left alone in the server there is always a chance for someone to join and you can leave the server any time you want.

My point was that this happens infrequently, not consistently and is what leads me to believe it is a bug...it is not by design.

Cheers!

Valheru

Kane

Kane

Quote from: Valheru on Mar 26, 2010, 04:35:28 AM
Also on temple (I think, the one that changes like in the 1st AVP movie) I tried to walk down a ramp and I just walked over air instead.

That's Pyramid.
Temple is the one with the big temple in the middle. ;)

Valheru

Valheru

Thanks Kane, makes sense...except you could mistake a temple for a pyramid  :P

Cheers for clarifying that anyway...it was as if the stairs had raised back up to block off the lower passage but they still looked down and you walked in air over them....lol.

Cheers!

Valheru

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I rank up VERY fast in AvP multiplayer, even when I'm not online. Some tell me its because I still have my online on when I play single player, can anyone confirm that?

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

There's a glitch were doing Campaign right after a Multilayer match can gain you XP.You must be a console player, right?

spinksy

spinksy

sounds like your experiencing the 'rank glitch'

my mate had this - seems if you get put out of a game then play single player the kills add towards your online experience.

dumb glitch that n00bs get excited over - I got to level 43 the proper way, much more rewarding.

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

My friend actually leveled up about 20 levels via unknowingly doing that glitch.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I dont mind the glitch, I only rank up for skins. Im going to stop playing Ranked matches anyway after I get the skins, they take much too long to enter. I personally don't like the glitch, it gets on my nerves. I only got one skin out of it, I got the others out of ranking up the proper way. That one skin was the Praetorian. I use it now, mainly because its strangely easy to blend in with it.

Valheru

Valheru

Thing is on the PC, the SP glitch is about the only way to get the new skins now as hardly anyone plays ranked  :-\

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Valheru on Mar 27, 2010, 01:31:44 AM
Thing is on the PC, the SP glitch is about the only way to get the new skins now as hardly anyone plays ranked  :-\

same with PS3. I usually have to wait about 5-10 minutes before someone joins.

Brother

Brother

Well then, they better allow ranked dedicated servers, ranked avp died. The people that started playing later can't get the crappy skins now.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Valheru on Mar 27, 2010, 01:31:44 AM

How do u do the glitch?

AJL

AJL

Are those Dedi servers working yet/anymore ? ???

After the last patch it seems there are never any servers with game in progress...
they are all in lobby status... and the player numbers doesn't seem to reflect the
actual numbers of players in the lobby or even what should be possible as there
seems to be servers with 45/12 or something like that...

Brother

Brother

After the patch when you try to join trough a Steam friend it always says that your connection has timed out, anyone else experienced this? Invitations still work though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed