Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,863 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

mmm hmm

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Just finished Spec Ops: The Line. Wow, that was f**king idiotic.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I cannot trust a man's opinions on games that has a FF XIII avatar and sig. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Never even played FFXIII.  :laugh:

I just think Lightning looks cool.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

...........she looks like every FF heroine.

YOU PLAYED THE GAME CAL ADMIT IT. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

NIGGA, NO SHE DOESN'T AND NO I HAVEN'T

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

this is even worse cal

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

wut, how can not playing the game be worse?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

it's like being a ripley fan without watching alien

it doesn't make sense

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm not a Lightning fan. She just looks cool.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well, if I got one achievement totally worth getting in South Park:TSOT, it's the "Heisenberg" achievement.

Put on the bald cap and evil Cartman goatee then defeat the meth people in Kenny's garage.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 24, 2014, 04:38:04 AM
Well, if I got one achievement totally worth getting in South Park:TSOT, it's the "Heisenberg" achievement.

Put on the bald cap and evil Cartman goatee then defeat the meth people in Kenny's garage.

I finished that game once. I was super pissed that I never got that one Canadian dude in the cave, f**ked up my achievement for the friend requests. It was a good game, but I don't see myself playing it again anytime soon.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Vakarian on Jul 24, 2014, 04:41:32 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 24, 2014, 04:38:04 AM

I finished that game once. I was super pissed that I never got that one Canadian dude in the cave, f**ked up my achievement for the friend requests. It was a good game, but I don't see myself playing it again anytime soon.

I don't see how you couldn't get the French Canadian guy in the cave, it was a part of the main storyline.

Did you kill the Canadian Bishop or spare him? I spared him and got him as a friend as a result.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Nah, it was one of them. I remember killing some Bishop looking dude. There was an achievement for being friends with the royal family, and after you save one of them or some shit they leave and don't come back.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

If you killed the Bishop and took his real balls to the Prince of Canada as proof then you probably didn't get him as a friend. I spared him and tricked the prince  with dire pig balls, getting the bishop as a friend. The guy in the cave is from Quebec and he's in the cave as a sort of imprisonment because he can somehow get in the way of the prince in some way (prince is up to no good). It's not something really explored because you're just there to get the French writing translated.

But anyway this is just my own guesses, I didn't see what happened.

I've had those moments when I do a campaign long achievement but don't get it for some weird reason, frustrating as hell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed