Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 971,678 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

As I recall, there's a very deliberate slowdown in the last three seconds where you're supposed to shoot him in the head then call it a day.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

there is a slowdown, but you shoot him in the leg, he reacts in pain fully exposing his head, and then you shoot him there.

I think you CAN shoot him in the head right away, but that's the harder way to do it because of the way he pulls the female in front of him at random.  The leg is always exposed from the moment you enter the last room. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I remember trying to get that achievement over and over, but I could never get it. I was only in middle school doe.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

you probably died a thousand more times than I did as well young grasshopper

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I didn't try for very long.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

you lack the mental fortitude of your gaming veteran counterparts

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Actually, yeah, you're right. Except for when it comes to boss battles and shit.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

unless those boss battles are on Kingdom Hearts.  Because word on the street is.............u suk. 

;) ;D :-*

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

And the word on the street is, that you're a f**king liar when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. Beat Sephiroth on first try?  :laugh: Give me a f**king break.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 25, 2014, 03:18:35 AM

Not when I have flashbangs going off everywhere and the AI is suddenly Green Arrow clones.

If I remember correctly, the enemies are not using any flashbangs in this mission.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Doom probably flashed himself.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 25, 2014, 04:10:01 AM
And the word on the street is, that you're a f**king liar when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. Beat Sephiroth on first try?  :laugh: Give me a f**king break.

you will never know my greatness since your to scared to come to the console level

pleb

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So I bought this thing called Blood Dragon, you may have heard of it. I'll be playing it soon-ish.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

World of Tanks

Rolled out my brand new Panzer 4, and I got Top Gun (6 or more kills out of 15) with the D.W.2 (German heavy tank experiment). In lower tier games where there is less heavy armour the D.W.2 can do well, in higher tier games with more armour even the best gun on the D.W.2 has trouble penetrating even some light tanks, but I need to grind with this vehicle to research one of the VK tanks, and after that VK another VK (I think off the top of my head) and then the Panther. With the Panzer 4 I'm moving towards another kind of VK tank, and after that the Tiger.

With the British I'm still grinding with the Crusader for the Cromwell.

With the U.S I still have some fun with the Sherman "Easy Eight", and I'm grinding through for better upgrades on my T-20, and then I'll be grinding for the next tank, the M26 Pershing.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

This is pretty damn awesome. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed