Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today

Started by ikarop, Mar 19, 2013, 04:58:57 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today (Read 42,669 times)

Xhan

Quote from: Vezner on Mar 21, 2013, 04:24:59 AM
Bug Hunt is an absolute blast! With the AI improvements in the last patch, Bug Hunt can be a serious challenge that is well worth the purchase if you are on the fence. Frankly, this ACM is becoming the incredible fun game that we should have had from the beginning. Gearbox is starting to redeem themselves with this and the patch support.

The only challenge is normal Aliens that take an entire clip of PR extended mag ammo to kill circa level 25+ on Ultimate Bad Ass.

spinksy

I got this last night and was playing for awhile! Second game me and 3 random others got to wave 28 on solider - it felt like it took hours! The Aliens took ridiculous amounts of shots to kill at the end and the annoying mercs were getting stuck in inaccessible places so they took ages to kill.

Still quite flawed but quite abit of fun!

shakermakerman

Quote from: SM on Mar 21, 2013, 06:06:58 AM
We always get boned up the arse without any lube on software.  Our dollar has been more valuable than the US dollar for a number of years and we're still getting ripped off.
:D

teras

Quote from: Vezner on Mar 21, 2013, 04:24:59 AM
Bug Hunt is an absolute blast! With the AI improvements in the last patch, Bug Hunt can be a serious challenge that is well worth the purchase if you are on the fence. Frankly, this ACM is becoming the incredible fun game that we should have had from the beginning. Gearbox is starting to redeem themselves with this and the patch support.

By asking for more money?
I don't see how they seem redeemed to you!

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Vezner on Mar 21, 2013, 04:24:59 AMGearbox is starting to redeem themselves with this and the patch support.

If I charge you $20 for a hot dog without mustard and then charge you $10 for mustard I am a shameless arsehole, regardless of whether the mustard redeems the hot dog that I ripped you off with in the first place.

shakermakerman

Why spite yourself though? I was on this 2 hours last night loving every minute of it, everything these days is about money making.

ChrisPachi

I love the way you think, so just for you it's $100 a hot dog and $99 for mustard.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

I'm all milti-player I've not even played black opps 2 on campain yet but didn't think this game was that bad and you are going a wee bit over the top.. If ppl are diggin this then live and let live mate. If you are not going to buy it then don't bother , why bash other if  they do eh? I'm going to get all the DLC regardless.

QUAGMIRE83

im in the UK and just purchased the season pass but whenever I press download on the ps store nothing happens so the pass says purchased but it won't let me download it so I can't get the bug hunt DLC and I know a lot of others in europe having the same problem

Cpl Nish

Cpl Nish

Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 21, 2013, 01:34:13 PM
I'm all milti-player I've not even played black opps 2 on campain yet but didn't think this game was that bad and you are going a wee bit over the top.. If ppl are diggin this then live and let live mate. If you are not going to buy it then don't bother , why bash other if  they do eh? I'm going to get all the DLC regardless.

[/I totally agree, ChrisPachi if you dont like it dont play/buy it but above all else do not attack those who do take enjoyment from the game!]

Looking forward to more bug hunt and other versus maps plus this story dlc which is supposed to fill the blanks of the campaign which for the record i thought told a good story!

Being back on Hadleys was amazing!

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 21, 2013, 01:34:13 PMIf you are not going to buy it then don't bother, why bash other if they do eh?

I wasn't bashing anyone, just criticizing the idea that Gearbox is somehow redeeming itself with paid DLC.

QuoteGearbox is starting to redeem themselves with this and the patch support.

shakermakerman

Well I'm just saying that the multi-player has huge potential and its showing it :).

spinksy

worth noting that on Xbox 360 (I'm a seaon pass holder) I downloaded bug hunt but it was nowhere to be found after downloading - i had to go back to dashboard and start game again for it to appear under the versus bit.

Cpl Nish

you just need to go back to title screen once downloaded though the game menus/seasion pass then back into start screen to see it under versus

YutaniDitch

Ok, guys, I am confused: if you buy the Season Pass, you get all DLCs with no more money spent? not a discount, but the DLCs free of charge (or at least just costing 30 euros)?

A bit confused here... :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed