Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today

Started by ikarop, Mar 19, 2013, 04:58:57 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines 'Bug Hunt' Available Today (Read 42,674 times)

shakermakerman

Quote from: SM on Mar 20, 2013, 10:09:15 PM
Quote from: Aceburster on Mar 20, 2013, 07:15:36 PM
The number one reason to own Bughunt right here. The one donut that deserved to be in the game has finally been added in the Tribute map.  :o

Mystery Donut
Spoiler
[close]
The stairs outside of ops : D
Spoiler
[close]
The got the scene half right this time...
Spoiler
[close]
Now I know the vent was a movie screw up but cmon it should still be there... note the single wide door on the right.
Spoiler
[close]
Shows the HH complex now.
Spoiler
[close]
Missing the WY logo in the background but the display lights up correctly here.
Spoiler
[close]
oh shii  :laugh:
Spoiler
[close]
The stairs that open directly to the 2nd floor.
Spoiler
[close]
Ops still has stormwall but in a different direction now.
Spoiler
[close]

The weird pathway leading to ops in the HFH mission is gone in this map so the layout is way less confusing. Tribute is a pretty nice map.

Seems Tribute is like a tribute band.  You wish it was the actual real thing instead of a pale imitation.
Dont quite get this comment lol

SM

QuoteDo you ever like anything

If Gearbox even came within a light year of producing something that AUTHENTICALLY replicates the film locations I might.

Aceburster

This bughunt map is much closer, although the walls are still red instead of orange like they are supposed to be. They did fix the color in the SP in the patch so its got one over on the bughunt version. Theres new little details all over the SP HH levels but Its still got layout issues.

SM

SM

Lay out, textures... can it really be that hard?  Or are they simply not terribly interested in living up to their own PR after the shitcanning the game got?

Aceburster

Seems like it woulda been easier to make a single correct Hadleys and copy paste it. Who knows...

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Mar 20, 2013, 11:16:12 PM
QuoteDo you ever like anything

If Gearbox even came within a light year of producing something that AUTHENTICALLY replicates the film locations I might.

I don't know if I could deal with that.  It would ruin your SMness.

SM

Strange as it may sound, I really did want them to get this right, with all their claims of access to secret film archival material. As I've said before, it would've been great to explore all the bits that were hidden in the background or just out of frame on the Sulaco or in the colony.

Alas...

Killa-Hawke

I'm sill hoping for a Derelict map and really wishing for a Nostromo map

Local Trouble

Needs more Feyori 16 maps so you can find Ripley's blood samples on ice.

Aceburster

Quote from: RC on Mar 21, 2013, 03:15:36 AM
Needs more Feyori 16 maps so you can find Ripley's blood samples on ice.

Its the one place that should have WY mercs so it may happen.

Vezner

Bug Hunt is an absolute blast! With the AI improvements in the last patch, Bug Hunt can be a serious challenge that is well worth the purchase if you are on the fence. Frankly, this ACM is becoming the incredible fun game that we should have had from the beginning. Gearbox is starting to redeem themselves with this and the patch support.

SM

Did Gearbox actually do it, or was it subbed out?

PsyKore

$20 on steam here in australia, which is ridiculous. Way f***ing overpriced. Seriously, I think Sega and Gearbox deserve each other.

SM

We always get boned up the arse without any lube on software.  Our dollar has been more valuable than the US dollar for a number of years and we're still getting ripped off.

ColdIntel

ColdIntel

Iam really like this mode it's lots of fun me and the wife are just killing

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed