First Five Minutes of AvPR!!!

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2007, 06:28:59 PM

Author
First Five Minutes of AvPR!!! (Read 21,537 times)

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Well done scene, but not the best of the best execution.   Though edited, the first 5 min. do tell it's cut-to-the-chase. I felt by doing that and tell all what has happened and what is happening visually about every step has at that part of the film killed the growing suspense.

Jesus Christ... Ark... first read, then write. It's been stated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over , THAT THIS SCENE IS EDITED AND THE PHASE WHEN PREDALIEN IS GROWING UP is CUT on purpose for God sakes !!!!!!   And about the ship. The AVP ship was an abomination. This is AVP not Star Trek, with lights and flashes and Elder dressed in a f**kn cape. These are Predators not Klingons.

FJC

FJC

love how when wolf replays the vid, it shows what type of prey it is on the side with a symbol! hopefully that symbol is on his mask, meaning he's killed a predalien before

Hehe ye FCJ. He's not even surprised, like been there done that, job as any other.

Dark_Sprite

Dark_Sprite

people don't wach stufs like thad can you just wait for the movie come out    :-\  

wtf

wtf

Waow......no build up......Was like watching a bad TV movie that had to have too much in 5 minutes.  And Wolf's face makes me laugh so much.  Piss poor opening.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

OMG I am so flipping for Wolf!    :-*  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I'm glad I watched it. i don't think it has spoiled the movie, pnly make me more excited to see it. I think I;m going to love it. Thanks so much for this. I only wish there was a better video for it, this keeps stopping for me. :( Bot wow...I'm so gonna  love this film!

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

AncientPred | 11 Dec 2007 21:59 47  I'm all for an Alien Vs. Predator movie. Hell, I'm one of the biggest advocates for a crossover. But only if its done right. Only if the creatures designs are top notch. Only if the story is above and beyond. Only if both sides are showed proper respect. And only if it is epic. Your absolutely right hicks, gore does not make a movie. I'm completely with you on that. You can have an absolutely amazing movie with no gore whatsoever. And you can have an amazing movie with gore dripping from every square inch of every wall. This AVP franchise though, even AVPR, seems to be simply a watered down version of what it could be. The predators are shadows of their former selfs. And the aliens are neither creepy nor scarey anymore. I just feel like 20th needs to stop with it. Let some time pass. Than make the Alien Vs Predator film that could be and that fans so richly deserve.   I so agree with this. I hope this film does it. I will enjoy it either way though.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Funny to see all of you curse and swear at each other over a f**king film. Lighten up, yo!   Loved how Wolf Predator takes action against those Aliens and good to hear the original Predator score being played out.

xxAKxx

xxAKxx

LOOKED AWESOME TO ME !!!!!

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

This kind of thing always screws with my head. If this is the first five minutes of the film, but it's been cut, then this is longer than five minutes, so technically it's not the first five minutes of the film, its MORE. Arrrrgh!

AVP

AVP

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh holy S$#T that's kick ass

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

yeah all you nitpickers and whiners, just lighten up. :P

The G-man

The G-man

Dual Blade I couldn't agree more with you   ;D   AVPR is a Franchise on its own... Anderson f**ked up the first AVP, but It looks like the Strauss Brothers did a good job. well done, we hope you'll make a third AVP

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed