How is this wait affecting you at this point?(poll)

Started by PRAETORIANMONSTER, Nov 19, 2007, 07:26:07 PM

Can you hold out for another month?

Starting To Twitch More Frequently
29 (15.8%)
Installed A Double Jaw And Running Around Headbiting People
21 (11.4%)
Could Care Less, Movie Will Suck, Biased Towards Predators
18 (9.8%)
I Can Hold Out, It's Only One More Month...
57 (31%)
Pounding Head Into Keyboard, I Cant Friggin Wait For This Movie!!!
59 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 171

Author
How is this wait affecting you at this point?(poll) (Read 30,134 times)

SMJ

my work days are going sooooooo slooowww.... :o  im trying to sleep as much as possible to pass the time quickly  :D

chrisr232007

FOUR MORE DAM DAYS

CanadianHero67

Four days till release. Five days till I see it! ;D

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: SMJ on Dec 21, 2007, 03:48:27 AM
my work days are going sooooooo slooowww.... :o  im trying to sleep as much as possible to pass the time quickly  :D
LMAO
I might be doing the same, only time doesn't go faster, you are just not awake to watch the seconds passing by.

Wolfs Girl

lets keep this thread alive for those still waiting huh???
Its just 12 days until i get to see it and  I''M GOING f**kING SATIRCRAZY despite all the bad reveiews....

Veteran Warrior

I saw it. I loved it.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I'm a diehard Predator lover and what the hell?!??
My mom gets to see this friggin film before me in Australia.
Sucks!!
She seemed to have liked it though, Quote"A bit gory though"  wow my mom enjoyed it. Great!
Anyways. it's just less than a week now...6 days and a few hours even, counting if i go to an early afternoon session after work. Or OR..even better, as soon as i see tonights or tomorrows paper, we might be lucky with advance screenings like they did for National Treasure a week before general release..so I am crossing my fingers right now we might see it this weekend!!!!
I also just got my first really bad nervous pangs in my stomach last night..
So!...here it begins.......

meanstreak

I was back home (Texas) when AVP came out, I was so pumped to see it but had to work that Friday night until 11pm.  I still went to see the late night 1AM showing though!  Now I'm in the UK and it doesn't come out till Jan 18th, and it's really tough not to read all the spoilers or to watch the clips that are all over youtube etc!

Wolfs Girl

ONDE day to goooo..
OMFG!!!!
I'm seeing an afternoon session, but i won't be enjoying it much, I;m clogged up with a damned cold. talk about timing.
Nerves seem OK right now..wait until tomorrow..lol

MsWolf

Saw it 2 times with my husband and loved it both times!  I don't care what anyone says it was entertaining and wolf was great!

Dark Passenger

Loved the scens with wolf by himself, and with the aliens....absolutely legendary.....

Predator-S

Quote from: Predator-S on Nov 19, 2007, 08:57:22 PM
In development of inner jaw.
I'm done. Now I'm running around and headbiting people because I'm pissed how f**king dark the movie was.

Wolfs Girl

D day for me!!!
I'm seeing it tonight at 8pm down the road TONIGHT! Ahh nerves!!!
I am SOO excited!!! I wanna see it at the buseist session on opening day yay so a full cinema i hope..i love a full cinema the vibe is GRAT. Cant friggin wait only a matter of HOURS now!!
I'm jst hoping our copies here arent as dark as i have been hearing.
i'll cross my fingers they broghten it up justa little, but not too much, mind you.
:)
CANT WAT!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed