New you know what thread SPOILER! ALERT!!!!

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 13, 2024, 10:28:04 PM

Author
New you know what thread SPOILER! ALERT!!!! (Read 3,325 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

New you know what thread is for posting about...

Spoiler
A new creature with a certain humanoid appearance🙈

Will it be a black goo product? ???

[close]

SiL

SiL

Spoiler
I'm just waiting for the inevitable scene where it kills a normal Alien to show off how tough it is.
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Oh! :o 👉👈

Spoiler
That's Jurassic Park³👀👉👈

[close]

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

Spoiler
Eh, that was just a random rex. Had it been Rexy from the original JP, then I would have been upset.Same if Big Chap is killed by a newer Xenomorph.
[close]

SiL

Spoiler
Alien Resurrection, Predators, The Predator, even AvPR a lil all did it.
[close]

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Spoiler
They already did this in Alien Resurrection. I hope Fede and Ridley don't rip off an idea from the most forgettable Alien film, I thought they'd be more creative than that. But what If Big Chap ends up being the unintentional hero in the end. He disappears from the film for a while and returns at the end to kill the new alien just before it kills the last survivor. Just like Grid did for Lex in AVP?
[close]

SiL

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Mar 13, 2024, 11:49:01 PM
Spoiler
Just like Grid did for Lex in AVP?
[close]
Spoiler
Grid didn't do that at all for Lex.
[close]

Jigsaw85

Quote from: SiL on Mar 14, 2024, 12:32:05 AM
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I know, that's why I said Big Chap would be an unintentional hero. Grid saving Lex was a happy accident, be nice if something similar happened at the end of this film, instead of the predictable route where Big Chap gets slaughtered by the new alien, just to show off how powerful it is.
[close]

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Mar 14, 2024, 01:04:31 AM
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I know, that's why I said Big Chap would be an unintentional hero. Grid saving Lex was a happy accident, be nice if something similar happened at the end of this film, instead of the predictable route where Big Chap gets slaughtered by the new alien, just to show off how powerful it is.
[close]
Spoiler
Grid at no point saves Lex from anything, what are you talking about?

EDIT

I'M DUMB, I'm sorry, you mean when it kills Chopper before getting marked with the net.
[close]

Local Trouble

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 24, 2016, 05:45:41 PMOn a prison world populated by the worst of humanity, imagine the alien slaughtering rapists and murderers to protect Ripley (and the queen she carried).  That doesn't mean the alien would be the good guy, but I think it would have been far more interesting to see it repeatedly save Ripley's ass from her own kind.

To me, that would have been far more entertaining than Ripley hanging out with a couple dozen relatively benign convicts (their token rape attempt notwithstanding) and uniting against the alien.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 24, 2016, 05:56:33 PMImagine if the alien, instead of Dillon, had shown up during the rape scene and killed all of her attackers.
[close]

Jigsaw85

Quote from: SiL on Mar 14, 2024, 01:50:36 AM
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
Grid at no point saves Lex from anything, what are you talking about?
[close]

He unintentionally saved her from getting killed by Chopper...It's literally the first thing he does in AVP.

SiL

Yeah, edited the post before I saw you replied.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Mar 13, 2024, 11:46:48 PM
Spoiler
Alien Resurrection, Predators, The Predator, even AvPR a lil all did it.
[close]

And yet Covenant is the only one that should have done it.

Kradan

Spoiler
They already did this in Alien Resurrection. I hope Fede and Ridley don't rip off an idea from the most forgettable Alien film, I thought they'd be more creative than that.
[close]

Spoiler
You can call Resurrection many things but it's certainly not forgettable

@[cancerblack] back me up here
[close]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 14, 2024, 07:19:27 AM
Spoiler
They already did this in Alien Resurrection. I hope Fede and Ridley don't rip off an idea from the most forgettable Alien film, I thought they'd be more creative than that.
[close]

Spoiler
You can call Resurrection many things but it's certainly not forgettable

@[cancerblack] back me up here
[close]

I can and will. It's a lush and beautiful film even if you don't enjoy some of the design or plot choices, and if you can take things a little less seriously for a moment it's even fun as a fan. It's got hammy acting, it's got good acting, and it's got mostly 10/10 effects and cinematography (again, if you can get over the mutants).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed