[Spoilers] More Alien: Romulus Leaks, Including More Connections To The Original Film!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2024, 03:26:28 PM

Author
[Spoilers] More Alien: Romulus Leaks, Including More Connections To The Original Film! (Read 21,558 times)

Vrastal

Never heard of him whats wrong with mr.h?

TheBATMAN

I just hope we see that original suit again in some shape or form.

oduodu

oh so that s the kind of stuff they can bio engineer out of a xeno. super soldiers with anti freeze.

NoStyleDutch

I got the urge to rewatch alien now lol

Vrastal

So the black goo is like raw alien dna now and can mutate or be made to make actual aliens that werre used to seeing and its just sorta random on if somethkng mutstes or becomes a xenomorph?

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 13, 2024, 03:44:12 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 13, 2024, 03:40:02 PM
Quote from: oduodu on Mar 13, 2024, 03:32:34 PMhow  long can a xeno survive floating in outer space?

very interesting.

guessing the movie must be very close in time to alien? 2021/22?

His ass should be frozen beyond any recognition by then.

yes. are we talking days or months?  still alive?

I think it specify it survived yes.

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Vrastal on Mar 13, 2024, 03:55:36 PMSo the black goo is like raw alien dna now and can mutate or be made to make actual aliens that werre used to seeing and its just sorta random on if somethkng mutstes or becomes a xenomorph?

Probably.

I think that in someway, whether you tamper with the black goo or just see how it would naturally evolve into, it will always have the Xenomorph as its endgame goal (with some slight variations).

Which is cool, since that wouldn't make David the creator, it would only make him a fraud creator, that "created" his own off-shoot version of the Xenomorphs.

Fitting end for such an egomaniac, to be caught plagiarizing.

BigDaddyJohn

But unfortunately, it doesn't erase the fact that this can be a lame macguffin. It creates xenos when it needs to, and creates other creatures when it needs too.

Praetorian92

As long as we get to see the fleshy "end boss" get ripped apart by the big chap or a surprise Queen appearance, I'm all for it. It could almost make up for the Protomorph vs Neomorph fight sequence we never got in covenant.
I'm concerned because they talk about lots of facehuggers, but no eggs, no queen mentioned. Hopefully they don't just give us a "oh we can create facehuggers out of thin air with accelerant" explanation.
Another worry for me is if Wey-Yu had an established station like this with access to multiple Xenos, how was all this erased by the time of Aliens. The Company has always been OBSESSED with having the Alien, yet apparently they actually had them and ABANDONED the station due to an incident. No redundant site B, no attempts to revisit the place and steal a facehugger, or reclaim it from the infestation. That doesn't fit well in my mind with the same company that was willing to spend fortunes and kill anyone in the way to get just one specimen. Why bother with all that if they had a station they owned just laying around full of them? A lot of questions will need to be answered for me to be comfortable with this, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

PAS Spinelli

Exciting, but also a bit worrying

Ingwar

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 13, 2024, 04:10:43 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Mar 13, 2024, 03:46:17 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 13, 2024, 03:43:37 PMAlso, how did they f**king find it floating in the vast ocean of space?

That's gonna need one helluva explanation...

They'll skip that part :)

But do they really need to explain it though?

It's suposed to be the perfect organism, so surviving in outer space seems right up its alley.

Not to mention, that Isolation already showed us the Xenomorph surviving in outer space.

Neila

no....I don't read anything....I don't watch any trailers.....
no no no......

0321recon

0321recon

Oh good gawd no.  :o that's what they're going with? Them finding big chap floating out there 🤣. I'm sorry that's some hilarious stuff and in the same time cringe inducing. Oh no. Execution is key here since this can look either hilariously bad or terrifying. At least if true, like Covenant these leaks have severely lowered my expectations for Romulus.

Ingwar

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Mar 13, 2024, 04:13:29 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 13, 2024, 04:10:43 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Mar 13, 2024, 03:46:17 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 13, 2024, 03:43:37 PMAlso, how did they f**king find it floating in the vast ocean of space?

That's gonna need one helluva explanation...

They'll skip that part :)

But do they really need to explain it though?

It's suposed to be the perfect organism, so surviving in outer space seems right up its alley.

Not to mention, that Isolation already showed us the Xenomorph surviving in outer space.

I was referring to someone finding it floating in the vast ocean of space.

Also, perfect organism is just a label. Such a thing like perfect organism doesn't exist. How could it survive floating in the vacuum of cosmos where nothing was around?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed