[Exclusive/Spoilers] How Alien: Romulus Connects To The Prequels & The Original Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2024, 12:32:43 PM

Author
[Exclusive/Spoilers] How Alien: Romulus Connects To The Prequels & The Original Alien (Read 9,291 times)

Slutty Badger

Quote from: David Weyland on Mar 21, 2024, 01:44:35 PMWonder if the whole wolf thing with Romulus & Remus is tied to the spiel spoken in Advent?
Feel this is gonna link all this up

Well, David found his wolf.

And his flock of lambs.

David Weyland

Yeah, my view is the whole WY special order thing and Androids turning against their human masters will be down to him or his influence rather than some corrupt greedy Corporate human being types. Makes it more believable(& scary) imo

razeak

brah....that would be an awesome development. 937 was sent by AI on a quest to start destroying humanity?

David Weyland

Always made sense to me as so since Covenant.

Also think Walter chose to reign in hell & made a 'Covenant' with David, giving him his body

BigDaddyJohn

Mmm that's not what the movie implies at all though.

David Weyland

It's not plausible for David to have killed Walter, chop off his hand(and Or facial scars-The give away David uploaded to Walter), change clothes, swallow the embryos and run to meet the others.

The facial scar on the cheek is the give away-AND this scar is emphasised in the scene with Daniels when he's mending his face back on the Covenant.

It just like myself at first went over people's heads, it's a subtle but clear hint.

426Buddy

There isn't anything plausible about that switcharoo either way. I do like the idea but the execution was very poor.

David Weyland

The other thing to add is David's voice box is damaged at the end of the fight so he'd have had to cut that out of Walter too 😄

BigDaddyJohn

A lot of things didn't make much sense in Covenant, don't read into it too much.

David Weyland

BigDaddyJohn

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed