Alien: Romulus Star Says It's a 'Very, Very, Very Different' Film for the Franchise

Started by Darkoo, Feb 28, 2024, 02:29:12 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Star Says It's a 'Very, Very, Very Different' Film for the Franchise (Read 6,062 times)

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 28, 2024, 08:07:48 PMHe's likely talking about something very specific that happens during the film. I'm very curious about what people will think about it.

Damn.

Don't tease me like that.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Nightmare Asylum

Well would you look at that, early confirmation! :)

taq

alien new movie should be a good one , after promethius and alien covernt , it should around 2.4 hrs long , with LV Planets and flamethrowers

Mike’s Monsters

Gonna start liking posts about the whackiest of theories to start throwing all of you off!!!

Ops Officer Jackson

Does he think "very very very different" sounds like a good thing? How do you think "we're doing a new Star Wars movie, it's going to be very very very different" would go over?

Local Trouble

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Ops Officer Jackson on Feb 28, 2024, 09:23:58 PMDoes he think "very very very different" sounds like a good thing? How do you think "we're doing a new Star Wars movie, it's going to be very very very different" would go over?

Considering how bad and not well received the recent Star Wars films were, especially the last one, I'd wager that would be kind of enticing lol.

Alien is not too dissimilar in that prospect. 

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Ops Officer Jackson on Feb 28, 2024, 09:23:58 PMDoes he think "very very very different" sounds like a good thing? How do you think "we're doing a new Star Wars movie, it's going to be very very very different" would go over?

When you think about the first 4 Alien movies, they are all very different from each other and introduce new aspects to the Xeno, so maybe he meant something like that.

Nightmare Asylum

Any fanbase is going to be full of very vocal people that push back when they get something that's too similar than what's come before, and full of very vocal people that are going to push back when they get something that is too different than what's come before (and often times, both incredibly vocal groups of people are inexplicably the same people).

I don't see anything wrong at all with what David Jonsson said here.

yuppy

Im still hoping for Raised by Wolves origin story in Fedez vision

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed