Engineers and Black Goo?

Started by aliens13, Feb 14, 2024, 12:32:21 AM

Author
Engineers and Black Goo? (Read 5,676 times)

aliens13

aliens13

So... After the leaks looks like we will have the black goo back 😅

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Also...
Spoiler
I think I read that Alien's DNA is in Black Goo. I guess that's a retcon on David being the creator, as the Alien must be ancient again.
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 14, 2024, 08:38:59 PMAlso...
Spoiler
I think I read that Alien's DNA is in Black Goo. I guess that's a retcon on David being the creator, as the Alien must be ancient again.
[close]

Really ? If that's the case it's a bit better this way IMO.

SiL

SiL

Spoiler
It's the opposite. The goo is in Alien DNA.
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

:'(

426Buddy

426Buddy

The movie will probably embrace the David creator angle with Rook being one of his worshippers. 🤌

PortugueseXeno

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 14, 2024, 10:13:39 PMThe movie will probably embrace the David creator angle with Rook being one of his worshippers. 🤌
If anything, it's the opposite.

The reverse engineering of the Xenomorph leading to black goo, shows that David never really created the Xeno, since the black goo would always lead to the Xenomorph.

David is just a fraud creator too deluded by his own bullshit narcissism to think he had an actual hand in it.

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 14, 2024, 08:38:59 PMAlso...
Spoiler
[close]
That's a win for me, never liked the idea of David being the creator of the Alien

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I wonder if there is a clue as to where they got the Black goo from. Not that it's especially important to the plot, just out of curiosity.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 15, 2024, 12:04:19 AMI wonder if there is a clue as to where they got the Black goo from. Not that it's especially important to the plot, just out of curiosity.
There is but it's a big spoiler.

Spoiler
Reverse engineered from Big Chap
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Stitch on Mar 15, 2024, 12:28:27 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 15, 2024, 12:04:19 AMI wonder if there is a clue as to where they got the Black goo from. Not that it's especially important to the plot, just out of curiosity.
There is but it's a big spoiler.

Spoiler
Reverse engineered from Big Chap
[close]

I like to be spoiled, so go ahead! ;D

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Mar 14, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 14, 2024, 10:13:39 PMThe movie will probably embrace the David creator angle with Rook being one of his worshippers. 🤌
If anything, it's the opposite.

The reverse engineering of the Xenomorph leading to black goo, shows that David never really created the Xeno, since the black goo would always lead to the Xenomorph.

David is just a fraud creator too deluded by his own bullshit narcissism to think he had an actual hand in it.

Well not really. If David created the xeno with the black goo, then all xenos will have it in them, including the Big Chap. So it doesn't really change anything. In terms of this movie at least.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Unfortunately. Now I'm focused on having a good movie, great atmosphere, great visuals, music etc. Oh and violent deaths of course.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Mar 14, 2024, 10:18:26 PMThe reverse engineering of the Xenomorph leading to black goo, shows that David never really created the Xeno, since the black goo would always lead to the Xenomorph.

Xenomorph type things. Not the actual OG Alien. A plot point in the movie might be why they can't get the black goo to = the Big Chap (because David Designed it)   

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

So no elephant man again!

>:( 👉👈

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed