Alien: Sea of Sorrows Audio Drama

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 18, 2018, 06:55:11 PM

Author
Alien: Sea of Sorrows Audio Drama (Read 11,290 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Apr 28, 2018, 04:50:33 PM
I wonder what they're gonna do next year... if they start on the Rage War trilogy, they'll be presumably locked in on that for the next three years. Due to when these books were originally written, there's a fair number of winks and nods to Isolation in these tales, so it'd be interesting for that to get adapted as well.

I think the Isolation nods mostly came from Dirk and the Audible's rather than the books themselves. I've been enjoying that aspect.

I really enjoyed this one. I think Dirk's changes did a lot to improve the original story. I feel like I missed the Aliens a bit in this one, though. Will be working on a proper review for the site soon.

Quote from: Prez on May 24, 2018, 01:22:51 AM
So then if Hoop is died a lonely drifter in space what of Col Bracket and co from River of Pain? Did they wage a small war similar to that of the plot of Defiance?

I think both were open avenues for them to explore later on if they wanted to. Ultimately they went with the route opened by Sea of Sorrows. I still hope to see Hoop again.

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

They're getting their money's worth out of that suit.

Corporal Hicks

Perhaps making up for the lack of in the film!  :o

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed