Most skilled Predator?

Started by (Bad Blood), Sep 30, 2022, 10:10:08 AM

Which Predator is the most skilled hunter/warrior?

Jungle Hunter
4 (40%)
City Hunter
1 (10%)
Berserker
0 (0%)
Falconer
0 (0%)
Tracker
0 (0%)
Scar
1 (10%)
Celtic
0 (0%)
Chopper
0 (0%)
Wolf
1 (10%)
Feral
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: Oct 03, 2022, 10:10:08 AM

Author
Most skilled Predator? (Read 3,484 times)

SiL

SiL

Jungle Hunter does the most actual hunting of any Predator. Hunting isn't about how much of a fight you got into. If anything, the less your prey knows about your existence, the better you've hunted.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Oct 01, 2022, 12:20:06 PMI don't think that's really substantially any different from anything I wrote. But like I said, the question itself needs more qualifiers.

It's different in the sense that Jungle Hunter didn't "just take pot shots" at people. Most of the on screen kills are close range.

Quote from: SiL on Oct 02, 2022, 10:51:28 AMJungle Hunter does the most actual hunting of any Predator. Hunting isn't about how much of a fight you got into. If anything, the less your prey knows about your existence, the better you've hunted.

Mmhmm, and this plays into the overall distinction between "sporting hunter" and "honorable warrior." People always jump and down over City Hunter not killing Leona in Predator 2... When that is no different than any hunter who avoids shooting female deer or pregnant cats in favor of the bucks. City Hunter had no qualms about killing a senior citizen on the subway not five minutes before. A person who had notta chance in Hell of defending herself.

PsyKore

PsyKore

City Hunter likes to take on groups of coked-up armed people at once while remaining for the most part unseen. As far as crowd control and combat I'd say he's most skilled that we can see in that regard.

Jungle is in a whole different environment and is playing a different game. A game of psychological torment. :P But he is the most definitively "hunter" out of the bunch and acts as such.

It would be interesting to see how both of them would go if they swapped scenarios.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed