YES
2 (20%)
NOT SURE
0 (0%)
NO
8 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author
Alternative ending for alien 3 to go with alien 5 (Read 1,525 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

I have been reading a lot of news on alien 5 and a lot of people are saying a retcon  is necessary but some don't want that Alien 3 was a good movie ( i will be dong a forum on that) i have a basic idea, instead of Ripley dying in the end just make her live how? put Amanda Ripley in it. Maybe after the events of alien isolation 2 ( or AVP isolation)  Amanda and her husband Mclaren had the same fate Ripley had in alien and due to events in AI 2 they wanted to hide something we all know how Weyland Yutani is they will do anything to achieve their objective so they lied to Ripley but after Ripley goes to LV 426 they find Amanda and her husband ( ever a salvage team finds her or they find her or maybe they found her all along?)and go to fury 161 to use Amanda as a bargaining chip to get the alien.Amanda seeing her mother and showing that mysterious key to prove she is her daughter Ripley goes with the company. It would be interesting to see Ripley relationship with her daughter. This just a idea not my full detail script, but this way i think all fans can be happy.(maybe make a comic book out of this and see how it goes)

pred169

Not bad....but if you change the events of Ripleys death then you are still retconning resurrection (Which isn't entirely a bad thing). I always felt that AR was more about the creation of the K strain (human engineered aliens). But the question is how do you keep Ripley alive and keep the events of resurrection on track? I mean I guess you could use a sample of Ripleys DNA from fury 161 and use it to clone her. But that still wouldn't explain the collapse of WY. If you remember the story of the lead science officer on AR he explained that the company  disbanded. From bankruptcy if I remember correctly. The problem is that if wey-yu got their hands on Ripley they would have gotten what they wanted all along...a living specimen and the means to reproduce said specimen. And if that had happened there's no way they would have went bankrupt. The defense and weapons contracts alone would have been more than enough for the board members grandkids grandkids to live in a lap of luxury. Thus the events of AR probably wouldn't have happened because wey-yu would still have those contracts and be in full force. Just my opinion of course but I like the idea though.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: pred169 on May 09, 2015, 07:50:31 PM
Not bad....but if you change the events of Ripleys death then you are still retconning resurrection (Which isn't entirely a bad thing). I always felt that AR was more about the creation of the K strain (human engineered aliens). But the question is how do you keep Ripley alive and keep the events of resurrection on track? I mean I guess you could use a sample of Ripleys DNA from fury 161 and use it to clone her. But that still wouldn't explain the collapse of WY. If you remember the story of the lead science officer on AR he explained that the company  disbanded. From bankruptcy if I remember correctly. The problem is that if wey-yu got their hands on Ripley they would have gotten what they wanted all along...a living specimen and the means to reproduce said specimen. And if that had happened there's no way they would have went bankrupt. The defense and weapons contracts alone would have been more than enough for the board members grandkids grandkids to live in a lap of luxury. Thus the events of AR probably wouldn't have happened because wey-yu would still have those contracts and be in full force. Just my opinion of course but I like the idea though.
I dont know i thought of this idea because alien 3 fans (including me!)liked alien 3 but there weren't MUCH AR fans but maybe Ripley later on teams with Marines to take out the Aliens and remember ACM, Bishop uploads a file that will lead a war between CM and Weyland Yutani so maybe WY negotiates with CM i will do further forums.Thanks and share this forum.

THE CITY HUNTER

What is you idea of a script and do you think it is better by taking Amanda out.

pred169

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 26, 2015, 07:23:44 PM
What is you idea of a script and do you think it is better by taking Amanda out.
Are you asking about a script for alien 5 or alteration to alien 3? Can you clarify

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: pred169 on Jul 01, 2015, 02:16:49 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 26, 2015, 07:23:44 PM
Are you asking about a script for alien 5 or alteration to alien 3? Can you clarify
I am asking for a script for alien 5 THAT CAN include an alteration to alien 3 but is mainly your idea also about my idea do you think if you take Amanda out of the picture it would better that way but same way the ending of alien 3 is retconned.

pred169

It really just depends. I don't personally like the idea of Amanda being a character in the new film because if not done properly that can very well damage the film series as well as the game series. Not to mention at that point what's to stop them from adding other characters from other games.
    I know I'll probably get shredded for this but personally there are aspects of the ACM game that I liked and felt would be a great plot for another film. I liked the idea of going back to LV-426 to ascertain what happened. I liked the idea of another platoon being in the vicinity and being rerouted. It could be that when bishop was getting the other dropship from the sulaco he sent out a distress beacon requesting help. I liked the idea of a high security wey-yu team (mercenaries) being put in play to assist with containment teams and science teams. I liked the idea of returning to the original crah site of the derelict.
I mean... there are so many aspects of that game that could be put into another film.
   Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we should do another full blown marines vs aliens film. As entertaining as it would be... it's been done before. But maybe a team locating the sulaco and being killed by the wey-yu forces. Wey-Yu teams have already located the ship and boarded it. During this time security sensors awaken hicks. He goes to the armory to gather weapons and before he can intervene with the forces. The fire breaks out in cryogenics. While he is putting the fire out the ship is boarded and he is captured. The computer loaded the remaining tubes into the EEV and ejected it to protect the crew. Wey-Yu security teams scuttle the sulaco while science teams are examining the derelict, the egg chamber, and the destroyed atmo.
    Maybe have a small group of marines that survive and land on LV-426. While sending out their own distress beacon they begin trying to locate members of the sulaco and begin scouring through the wreckage and debris of the ATMO searching for evidence of what happened. Then they run across the wey-yu forces again as well as a few aliens. Either they manage to find a survivor of the sulaco crew "hudson" who was spared from death because he got away in the underground tunnels before embryo implantation. Or they manage to free hicks from wey-yu custody. It is then determined that wey-yu has been after the alien species for thier bio weapons division. While doing reconnaissance on the science team at the atmo they learn that the explosion didnt kill all the aliens because several where underground in the hive below volcanic rock. Now it's a mission to destroy all traces of existence.
   While they're at it maybe bring in an alien transforming into a queen. Yes I know it does away with the egg morphing theory but personally I liked the queen. I think they could still tie in egg morphing though. Such as if there is an abundance of prey an alien morphs into a queen so that eggs can be mass produced in a short time frame. Without an abundance of prey there isn't a need for an egg layer therefore the normal process of egg morphing is used.
   I feel this would make for an entertaining film that could merge all story lines together. May not be a perfect merge...but it's still a merge.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: pred169 on Jul 01, 2015, 07:55:33 PM
It really just depends. I don't personally like the idea of Amanda being a character in the new film because if not done properly that can very well damage the film series as well as the game series. Not to mention at that point what's to stop them from adding other characters from other games.
    I know I'll probably get shredded for this but personally there are aspects of the ACM game that I liked and felt would be a great plot for another film. I liked the idea of going back to LV-426 to ascertain what happened. I liked the idea of another platoon being in the vicinity and being rerouted. It could be that when bishop was getting the other dropship from the sulaco he sent out a distress beacon requesting help. I liked the idea of a high security wey-yu team (mercenaries) being put in play to assist with containment teams and science teams. I liked the idea of returning to the original crah site of the derelict.
I mean... there are so many aspects of that game that could be put into another film.
   Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we should do another full blown marines vs aliens film. As entertaining as it would be... it's been done before. But maybe a team locating the sulaco and being killed by the wey-yu forces. Wey-Yu teams have already located the ship and boarded it. During this time security sensors awaken hicks. He goes to the armory to gather weapons and before he can intervene with the forces. The fire breaks out in cryogenics. While he is putting the fire out the ship is boarded and he is captured. The computer loaded the remaining tubes into the EEV and ejected it to protect the crew. Wey-Yu security teams scuttle the sulaco while science teams are examining the derelict, the egg chamber, and the destroyed atmo.
    Maybe have a small group of marines that survive and land on LV-426. While sending out their own distress beacon they begin trying to locate members of the sulaco and begin scouring through the wreckage and debris of the ATMO searching for evidence of what happened. Then they run across the wey-yu forces again as well as a few aliens. Either they manage to find a survivor of the sulaco crew "hudson" who was spared from death because he got away in the underground tunnels before embryo implantation. Or they manage to free hicks from wey-yu custody. It is then determined that wey-yu has been after the alien species for thier bio weapons division. While doing reconnaissance on the science team at the atmo they learn that the explosion didnt kill all the aliens because several where underground in the hive below volcanic rock. Now it's a mission to destroy all traces of existence.
   While they're at it maybe bring in an alien transforming into a queen. Yes I know it does away with the egg morphing theory but personally I liked the queen. I think they could still tie in egg morphing though. Such as if there is an abundance of prey an alien morphs into a queen so that eggs can be mass produced in a short time frame. Without an abundance of prey there isn't a need for an egg layer therefore the normal process of egg morphing is used.
   I feel this would make for an entertaining film that could merge all story lines together. May not be a perfect merge...but it's still a merge.
It is a good idea and it is good your idea retconns ACM.It is true what you said about Amanda if not executed properly i think it can be done IF done properly.Have you checked my other forum AVP setting in FURY 161 i like your ideas.

pred169

pred169

I haven't. I'll look into it though

I would just worry that the movie studio would destroy the character and ruin any other sequels for gamers

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: pred169 on Jul 01, 2015, 08:10:30 PM
I would just worry that the movie studio would destroy the character and ruin any other sequels for gamers
We can only wait and see and i am worried about NB alien movie just a feeling.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed