New Technologies in Alien V

Started by Ryu, Mar 05, 2015, 12:14:56 AM

Author
New Technologies in Alien V (Read 1,095 times)

Ryu

Ryu

Who would like to see new technologies, Androids, Cyborgs, weapons and ships, in this movie.
I personally like to see it on film:

Upcoming ideas is just to discuss.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I prefer a more personal encounter in my aliens but NB seems to love his mecha, so that's what I'm expecting a the moment.

Immortan Jonesy

Cool! like Starcraft or Warhammer 40k. On second thought exists a risk: that the xenomorphs become cannon fodder, which is not a good idea.

Born Of Cold Light

Well they do need to get out of the repetitious pulse rifle/smart gun/flamethrower combination but I don't want them to go overboard and turn this into Warhammer.  If the weapons are too big and powerful, the aliens won't be all that scary anymore.

Doktor Wunderbar

Mechs are fine in the comics and might even be fun to experiment with in video games, but I think they're a little too cartoony for the films themselves.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a glimpse of a very large colony, or an Earth city.  The film doesn't have to be set there, but I'd be interested to see what a major metropolis looks like in this universe.  That itself would have room for all sorts of technologies, particularly in terms of travel.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The new interview indicates he's going to aim to keep it in line with what we saw in the first two films.

Gash

Gash

I really hope not. It makes it all look a bit gung-ho.

Corporal Hicks

Given Blomkamp's love of mechs, I'm hopeful we'll see something new. I'd really like to see an exo-type suit, or see Neill create some badass biomech, Engineer exo-suit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed