New AvP Featurette Released!

Started by Darkness, Apr 07, 2004, 01:48:37 PM

Author
New AvP Featurette Released! (Read 19,441 times)

izzet

izzet

In response to an earlier post by Cookies, i agree that the Alien suits are looking great! minor tweaks where needed, and the taller,slimmer figure is resembling the superb suit from the original Alien. Oh, and here is how i rate the previos 6 alien/pred films:  1.Alien 2.Aliens 3.Predator 4.Alien3 (the special edition makes for more compelling veiwing.) 5.Predator2 (I've recently grown on this after watching it non-stop, crap acting and a lack of suspense hinder it.) 6.Alien resurrection (has it's moments, but poor script and jean-pierre jeunet, even though talanted was the wrong man for the job.)

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

I agree with you, I did not like the design of the first film too much, it looked too robotic, and the aliens need to look more like living organisms, I think that the AVP alin design is the best so far, a cross between aliens and Alien Resurrection, I liked the ones in resurection, except for two major things, they were too slimy, and the were brown, I like how they went back to black. By the way, a lot of people are saying that the pred looks to big and bulky.  You forget my friends, they are diffrent from each other like humans, the big pred looks like the heavy or assult pred from AVP2 game, Im sure there will be lighter ones and somewhat smaller ones. I like how they are making the preds so diffrent from each other, it is wonderful, by the way, In trailer two alot of people wondered why when Alexa Woods throws the spear, that there is a guy in a net behind her, that thing behind her in the net is a predator, the humans must have captured it.   :-\  

Orochi Avlis

Orochi Avlis

The Predators are HUGE! The "hero Alien" looks pretty bad ass and moves incredibly lifelike!  All praise Paul Anderson and Tom Woodruff!

Psychomorph

Psychomorph

@Aliminator: Ok, peace :D But it

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Hmm, this is one of the more interesting comment pages yet. Hehe, I'm all peace and shit here, so I'm cool.  Can't wait to see this movie (on the net    :D  )  -Rusty Nails

izzet

izzet

I'm not a very big fan of planetavp, but they are doing a poll, R-rated against PG13, go vote because they reckon they are going to submit the results to FOX, Darkness, that would be a good idea for a new voting poll for this site

Vito

Vito

yes indeed, go vote R!  http://www.planetavp.com/  50 Votes so far 86% on R 14 on PG-13  theres actually someone who voted pg-13, and 14%..    ???  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

^ Already voted. :)  Btw, did you guys notice the new Pred-weapons in the trailer? (somekind of spear)  -Rusty Nails

Aliminator

Aliminator

i just had a wierd idea for predator 3.......ok, first of all, a predator came to earth to capture and study human, and he kidnapped a young boy, 3 years old, and went back to his planet, the boy learned all the predator technique and warfare, and later, about 20 years later, he went back to earth to hunt, and eventually learned about his true identity and lived there....and he could be called PREDMAN.. (kinda ridiculous, but that's my thoughts)

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Lol, let's not be harsh against Aliminator, everyone has the rights to have ideas. ;)  -Rusty Nails

Cookies

Cookies

Who ever the poeple are that voted rated pg13 needs a shot to the face!!!  i guess its stupid kids that are under 18.  Really u punks shouldnt care just wait for hom video or get the movie off the net.  If i was under 18 i would rather not see it first day just to watch it in its full bloody glory!

Aliminator

Aliminator

FOR COOKIES: hey!!! i'm 16....... Anyway, in Canada, it doesn't matter, just as long you pay for the adult ticket....HOORAY!!!!!!!!!   ;D  

PredatorDragon

PredatorDragon

Saint Sinner.  Take It easy man. You will have a heart attack.  Individuality can be shown in many forms. The size of a character, the way they have their dreadlocks decorated, laid etc, the pieces docoration on their body, armour. Maybe even the color of their skin (I know P2 has it).The way they hunt, and the detailing on their face features, body language. May be the Predators could be different in another manners compared your cultural statement and mine for Individuality, which is a human based one. Actually the different helmet aspect came from Darkhorse 1st!!!   And the law of honor and more elborate helmet design. The 1st movie Predator was no novice so his helmet should be kick ass by your all mighty statement. He came here on this planet on his own and appeared to be older and honorable. So go figure that theory out.  Please dont take the comments serious as they are only that. And not a selfish one.  This movie will be great.  Its a pity the obvious highlights for an individual is a front on facial material one. When with my limited and selfish attitude can see their are others ways. Oh technologly advice hmmm whats the time difference to p2? Tare Care Saint man and sorry to burn your fuseeee..   ??? 

:)   Hey has anyone noticed in the 1st featurette that the queen alien appears to not have her clear teeth. There is a quick shot of her.  Also Do you think the predators should have their shoulder cannon. They can be pretty powerful and unfair against the aliens. Especialy the tracking feature hmmmmmm......  I really hope their are no human survivors well at least female tough girls anyone. I know Bishop has to live....

Cookies

Cookies

During the featurette where the Alien and Predator have that little struggle, it looked so damned cool!    8)   I shouldn't worry about the Alien tail; Paul Anderson said that it would be CG anyway as it is too awkward to puppeteer.

Cookies

Cookies

To tell you the truth im not sure about the fighting scenes until i see more.  Right now it looks really stupid.  I really hope there will be parts with the pred poping a shit load of aliens with its canon blaster.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed