Knives Out

Started by ace3g, Oct 05, 2018, 01:59:04 AM

Author
Knives Out (Read 6,359 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Wait Netflix? when was that announced? did i miss something?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 08, 2022, 02:16:14 PMWait Netflix? when was that announced? did i miss something?

Yeah, it was a big deal a year or so ago. Netflix swooped in and purchased the exclusive rights to the future of the Knives Out sequels it a pretty hefty deal with Rian Johnson, and greenlighting Glass Onion and an as yet untitled/upcoming third film in the process.

Thankfully, Glass Onion is still getting some sort of limited run theatrical release before it hits Netflix's streaming service. I'm really hoping that it releases near me, because seeing Knives Out on the big screen was such a fun theatrical experience.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

ace3g

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Saw Glass Onion yesterday. Loved loved loved it. Every bit as fun as Knives Out, while also distinctly forging its own style/identity/structure that stands entirely on its own here. Johnson wears his heart on his sleeve, Craig seems to be having the time of his life, the whole ensemble rocks, and the mystery is as twisty and exciting as they come.

This is some of the most fun I've had in a theater all year. It's such a shame that the theatrical release is so limited, because that is absolutely the way this should be seen.

Local Trouble

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Some details and behind the scene from the work of Steve Yedlin (Director of Photography behind Rian Johnson's movies)
https://vimeo.com/783483596

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

I liked it. I saw as more of an extension of the first film, just not as clever. I loved the setup but it kind of started falling apart for me in the second half.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Rian Johnson is already working on the next Knives Out movie.

He also said that although he maintains communications with Lucasfilm, the status of his Star Wars trilogy has not been updated yet 👀

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Good.  Whatever keeps him away from Star Wars.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed