Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film!

Started by MudButt, Mar 04, 2022, 10:06:48 PM

Author
Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film! (Read 62,957 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: skhellter on Dec 23, 2023, 08:59:18 PMso it's dropping on christmas day.

got it.

So it's agreed then? We can all blame Mike if there's no trailer tomorrow?  ;D

BlueMarsalis79

There better be news about a Alien film for Christmas, even a dead one.

skhellter

or we riot!

i'll be 5% more cantankerous from now on!

PortugueseXeno

Please Lord, if you exist, make your presence known to us by blessing us with a teaser of some sorts hahaha

Local Trouble

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Dec 24, 2023, 06:45:56 PMPlease Lord, if you exist, make your presence known to us by blessing us with a teaser of some sorts hahaha

Nightmare Asylum

The new trailer was excellent! The use of the og Goldsmith score got me on board right away. Really dug the new Alien design (even the legs) in that shot by what looked like prototype Power Loaders on board Romulus Station; I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of the skull, too.

Also was that voice at the end teasing David? It definitely seemed like a synthetic; I don't think it was Fassbender but the poetry he was reciting and the way he spoke about the "Perfect Creations" had big David vibes. Could he have transferred to a new body maybe?

Local Trouble

I'd better NOT see a skull or there will be HELL to pay! >:(

Mike’s Monsters

Local Trouble

You can make up for it by giving SiL some more cryptic hints.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 24, 2023, 08:07:30 PMI'd better NOT see a skull or there will be HELL to pay! >:(

Did you not see it in the footage?

Local Trouble

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 24, 2023, 08:15:40 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 24, 2023, 08:07:30 PMI'd better NOT see a skull or there will be HELL to pay! >:(

Did you not see it in the footage?

I won't let you spoil me the way you always spoil kwisatz! >:(

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 24, 2023, 07:34:54 PMThe new trailer was excellent! The use of the og Goldsmith score got me on board right away. Really dug the new Alien design (even the legs) in that shot by what looked like prototype Power Loaders on board Romulus Station; I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of the skull, too.

Also was that voice at the end teasing David? It definitely seemed like a synthetic; I don't think it was Fassbender but the poetry he was reciting and the way he spoke about the "Perfect Creations" had big David vibes. Could he have transferred to a new body maybe?
Wait you've seen the footage give me the link.

Immortan Jonesy

I am honestly looking forward Alien spoiler of any kind 8)

Merry Christmas Everyone!🥳🎊🎄

skhellter

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 24, 2023, 07:34:54 PMThe new trailer was excellent! The use of the og Goldsmith score got me on board right away. Really dug the new Alien design (even the legs) in that shot by what looked like prototype Power Loaders on board Romulus Station; I'm pretty sure I caught a glimpse of the skull, too.

Wasnt expecting the alien to bust out a  fat cigar and talk with the voice of eddie james olmos. I think its name is jeri? Wild things. But in fede alvarez we trust.

Mike’s Monsters

I have seen the footage.  :-X  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed