Should Dark Horse make a new Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator comic?

Started by Space Disc Jockey, Nov 02, 2007, 09:48:21 PM

Author
Should Dark Horse make a new Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator comic? (Read 1,284 times)

Space Disc Jockey

Would any of you like to see a new Aliens vs. Predator vs. Terminator comic or novel (not a direct sequel to the original comic)?

I have been thinking about writing a Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator story, which includes a connection between Weyland-Yutani and Cyberdine Systems.

SiL

The first was a mess.

Too many ingredients spoils the soup.

Corporal Hicks

Should they f**k. I'm gonna ban talk of crossovers in here.

The Necronoir

I think AvPvT could be great, if it were done just right. I think the downfall of the existing version lay in its post A:R setting. It left both the predators and terminators feeling too tacked-on. I think the only setting which would really work well for this scenario would be the Terminator near-future. The Skynet defence grid could shoot down a passing predator craft, recognising it as an opportunity to develop technology which could allow it to leave earth and spread to other worlds. In the meantime some of the human refugees have come across the wreckage and stumbled upon a cargo of alien eggs, with the usual results. Of course the surviving predator(s) would be none-too keen on having their technology stolen.

It could be interesting if the events somehow led to the downfall of Skynet itself (perhaps a predator self-destruct going off inside one of the primary system cores), while the ensuing human renaissance could see the inception of WY and other staples of the alien franchise (Hyperdyne androids perhaps derived from predator tech).

SM

Kimarhi

Loved the artwork in the orignal.

And the fact that the Aliens pwned EVERYBODY in the comic at the end.

Bob Saget

i watched the original terminator this weekend and i never read the original avpvt comic, what happened in it?

Kimarhi

A bunch of crap.

Terminators use Alien DNA to make super powerful hybrid/terminator/aliens.

That were somehow stronger than preds/humans, but weaker than Aliens.

SiL

And actual Aliens are seen in about five panels. At the end. Of the last issue.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed