Favorite Alien/Predator novels?

Started by predfan69, Dec 25, 2007, 10:47:16 AM

Author
Favorite Alien/Predator novels? (Read 2,628 times)

predfan69

predfan69

My favorite Aliens novel would have to be Music of the Spears.  It's just so different from any Aliens novel that I have read before.  Favorite Predator novel would be Concrete Jungle.  Yours??

Clydewyman

My favorite Predator novels are Big Game and novel adaptations of Predator and Predator 2.

Eldritch_DM

My favorite Aliens novels would have to be the Earth War series (Earth Hive, Nightmare Asylum, The Female War), my second favorite would have to be DNA WAR just becasue it kept me intertained...

Unfortuneatly I've never been able to get my hands on any Predator novels, what does anyone else recommend?

Corporal Hicks

Concrete Jungle, Flesh and Blood.

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2008, 08:09:38 AM
Concrete Jungle, Flesh and Blood.

I'll have to check those out, I saw Flesh and Blood one time but someone said not to get it becasue it was stupid. But I'll read it for myself. Thanks!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

My favorites are Earth Hive, and Flesh & Blood.

Firetnk

Firetnk

Earth Hive, Concrete Jungle $ Forever Midnight. ;D

Eldritch_DM

Which Predator novel is supposed to have the new group of preds, the bad bloods that were actually givin a title? Does anyone know what they were called as well?

Corporal Hicks

Lol. The Hish? They're not bad bloods. Just a new re imagining of the Predators. Forever Midnight and Flesh & Blood.

Eldritch_DM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 06, 2008, 09:43:17 PM
Lol. The Hish? They're not bad bloods. Just a new re imagining of the Predators. Forever Midnight and Flesh & Blood.

OH! Sorry.... it seems that I was misinformed.. Someone told me that the Hish were all bad bloods. Ah, I have to get these and start reading.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

-AVP: Hunter's Planet (I was probably the only one who liked that book)
-Aliens: DNA War

those are my two favs.  Original Sin was ok.

Commander Aun

Quote from: Lord-Naraku on Jan 06, 2008, 09:47:29 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 06, 2008, 09:43:17 PM

OH! Sorry.... it seems that I was misinformed.. Someone told me that the Hish were all bad bloods. Ah, I have to get these and start reading.

To predator fans that are fans of Perrys books and refer to the predators as Yautja, dont like the Hish, and in order to fit the Hish into the expanded universe, they have labeled the Hish as an extremist group of bad bloods.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 07, 2008, 03:47:15 AM
-AVP: Hunter's Planet (I was probably the only one who liked that book)
-Aliens: DNA War

DNA War is good but Hunters Planet... :o Why?!  ???

Eldritch_DM

Hunter's Planet was ..... wierd.... :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed